“Amazing food and atmosphere”
Review of The White Hart

The White Hart
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Atworth
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

me and my partner went for a meal and it was amazing. The choice of specials was amazing and the main menu was also really good. The food when it came out was cooked to perfection. The staff were really friendly and nothing was to much for them.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Came for dinner had an awesome feast, I highly recommend the specials board while the chefs really come to town

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We held our wedding party at the White Hart Atworth. Kirsty and Nathan did a fantastic job throughout the day and evening. The food was delicious and buffet outstanding. All the staff were excellent and our 150 guests have all said what a fantastic day they had and what a lovely venue it was. Thank you for all your hard work White Hart, you helped make our day. We would recommend you to all! Rob and Janine Stagg.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank ZippyStagg66
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I had the pleasure of having lunch here on several occasions during my stay in August, the food is lovely I will go so far as to say that the Sunday Roast is as good as my Mums!!!!. The service is outstanding.. friendly, polite and anything they can do to make your visit enjoyable they will do... I am not usually one to post reviews but Kirsty and Nathan are outstanding hosts. I attended the Stagg wedding it was the best food and service ive ever had from a venue ... I was completely blown away, by their every thought to detail. They transformed the pub to look absolutely beautifull . I think its the best wedding I have ever attended. I highly recommend it for any occasion . Hayley from Australia.:)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My Dad and his wife recently held their wedding reception at the White Hart and it was absolutely stunning. The owners could not do enough to make sure the afternoon/evening ran smoothly and everything was perfect. They really put their heart and soul into the day and it meant a lot to all of us. My two young sons were also really well looked after and Kirsty even provided activities to keep them busy during the speeches etc. On top of all of this, the food was absolutely delicious!

The White Hart has a really lovely relaxed atmosphere and the menu has enough choices to keep everyone happy. We have visited on a couple of other occasions for family meals and have not been disappointed. The White Hart offers excellent offers for kids meals as well so a family meal out doesn’t end up breaking the bank!

Thank you Kirsty, Nathan & team for making my Dad & Janine’s day so special - your hospitality, friendliness and hard-work were really appreciated.

We will definitely be back to sample more of the menu!

Date of visit: September 2018