“Fresh Food!”

Ranked #59 of 96 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This is a really nice, clean, Subway.

The food is fresh.

The soup is hot.

The staff is very fun, friendly, and nice.

I would definitely recommend this Subway to others and have visited this restaurant many times while traveling and in need of a light/healthy meal.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Was looking for an after dinner snack and a small sub sandwich hit the spot. I got here just at closing and they were putting up the food so my sandwich was skimpy on ingredients.

Sandwich was just alright.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Yes, most all Subways are the same, but there's definitely a difference in cleanliness and staff. This is a clean store with friendly staff, located in a strip mall next to Sam's Club and Marden's.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I had not been to Subway in a long time. I decided to go today. That was a mistake.

It was busy, at the peak of lunchtime. I got to the register, handed over my credit card, was given back my card and a blank receipt. I asked "what is this" and handed the blank receipt to the cashier. He said he "had no idea". Another employee came over and said the receipt printer paper was in wrong. I asked for a reprint. At this point the line was starting to back up. A receipt was reprinted. I went to a table to eat and noticed the receipt that was reprinted was not my order. They seemed so incompetent. I wondered how many people before me had been given blank receipts. The bread was terrible, old and stale. I will never go there again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Yes, great service, fresh and tasty subs. But, I've noticed they've gotten kind of skimpy with the amount of meat they're putting in the sandwiches.

Date of visit: June 2016