Schooner Bay Motor Inn
The Country Inn at Camden/Rockport(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$135
Ledges By the Bay(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Claddagh Motel & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$132
Travelocity
Island View Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$159
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$100
US$90
Hotels.com
US$319
US$270
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$353/night.

Glen Cove Inn & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
Cedar Crest Inn(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$159
The Towne Motel(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotels.com
All reviewsquichekind ownercomfortable bedsoffice closesrockport camden areadifferent kindsstaff went out of their waysmall bathroomenjoyed our stayroad tripbar harborthe east coastking bednew englandhomemade muffinsgreat roomfirst floor
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The staff was very friendly and informative of the nearby attractions. The room was large and clean. However the shower didn't drain well and it was sort of creepy standing in dirty water. The breakfast was homemade, plentiful, varied and delicious

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SanDiego333
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I was not impressed with this hotel. The bathroom was so small I could barely close the door and the fan was ridiculously loud. The carpet was dirty and the pillows were stinky.
The breakfast was good with homemade quiche. That is the only good thing about this hotel. We did not get clean towels for the second night. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Pleased I chose the Schooner Inn on my whistle stop visit to New England. It's right on the main road so you won't miss it, rooms are spacious and comfortable and and breakfast is utterly fabulous - so many lovely things to choose from.
The kind owner even gave me a useful route to see the best of the area before heading off on my way - I would never have found them on my own. I'd return in a heartbeat and recommend Rockport as a good base to tour the area.
The only slight negative to note is that the road gets busy early. It isn't the place for a leisurely lie in but you shouldn't sleep late as there's so much to see...

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2017

My wife and I stayed here for a week while we toured the harbor towns from Portland to Bar Harbor. Our room was exceptionally clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast each morning was delicious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Be aware they discontinue the breakfast starting in November until until spring.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Though this inn is not new (noted the yellow-gold shower/tub), it is well maintained and very clean. The beds were comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding - just like eating from a home-cooked spread. The Schooner Bay should be a definite consideration when looking for a place to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Not able to compare rooms, but I did like the fact that I could park right in front of my ground level room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple