“Great combo. Breakfast sandwich and walking tour!”
Review of Ohno Cafe

Ohno Cafe
Ranked #155 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I just took two excelled breakfast sandwiches to go and walked down the street checking the beautiful homes in the neighborhood while munching happily. Sidewalks are brick so none are level for more than a foot so draggers beware. Filled up and richer for the experience for 10$

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast while in Portland. Great selection of unique breakfast sandwiches. Excellent coffee. Would stop by again for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

I ate lunch here when I passed through Portland. This is a very small neighborhood restaurant. I had the chicken sandwich. It was good and the potato salad was excellent. Several locals came in to pick up orders while I was there. Nice cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Small place but they had a good selection of breakfast sandwiches and tasty too. They also had a small selection of wines and beers some local brews

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Went on a weekday morning and this place was packed! We ordered our sandwiches and waited about 10 minutes for them to be done. There was no real beverage menu which was confusing. After ordering we saw a little paper sign that said they had a few other options. We got iced coffee (average) and I ordered the steak, egg and cheese sandwich. It was fresh cooked real steak tips and was tasty. Could have benefited from a bit more salt/pepper though. We also ordered the salmon bagel which I heard was delicious. This would probably be somewhere that I would try again. It Is closed on Mondays though.