“Promt service and great food”
Review of Boda

Boda
Ranked #13 of 627 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Boda for dinner and drinks after a long day of shopping. Our server Jasmine made us feel welcome from the moment we sat down and always made certain we had everything we needed. Dinner was amazing, spicey sauces, fresh ingredients and healthy portions. We look forward to returning to Boda very soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I really wanted to like this restaurant. Perfect location, nice simple decor, but the food was nothing special. Service was excellent. Biggest negative for me was the incredible ambient noise that made conversation impossible.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

Went to Boda before a concert at the State Theater. It was not crowded. Wait staff was prompt and pleasant. Water was continually refilled. Woon-Sen Pad Thai was fabulous. More peanuts and lime would have been nice but I didn't ask so my own fault. A little noisy but overall a fabulous meal.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Not the same stuff you find in those Thai restaurants on every block. This is the best Thai in Maine, and some of the best I've had anywhere.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Everyone said this was the best Thai food in town. It was packed, customers seem to really enjoy their food. The menu was varied but I couldn't find much on it. There were some odd food combinations for my taste. I didn't really care for my meal. It lacked flavor and presentation.