“Best Lobster Soup! ”

Price range: US$9 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant actually floats, and because it is surrounded by water, every table offers spectacular views of Portland Harbor. Our outside decks are great spots to see the sights while enjoying a meal or cocktail. Maine lobster is what we do here and we do it better than anyone.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved DiMillo's Lobster Soup! Creamy and total lobster flavor, biggest pieces of lobster on the east coast! The salad we had was way over the top on flavor. We had the best service and the atmosphere was perfect. Thank you DiMillo's for the best meal of our 13 day trip!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,652)

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It was ok - attitude of some was rude we left once because of it - we went twice and waited quite a bit for service - food is good but attitude was rude of wait staff and hostess some of them and lobster company was close enough we left once and went back there

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a wonderful lunch out on the patio. I had a Lobster Reuben that was out of this world. Huge chunks of lobster. My friend had the Lobster roll. Although we are originally from Connecticut and believe Lobster rolls should be hot and buttery, this one was not overcome by mayonnaise. It had a drizzle of aoli sauce and was also delicious. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Was here for a business dinner and it was very nice. Not a fan of seafood but those that ordered stated that it was fantastic. I had a salad with apples, chicken, blue cheese and tomatoes that was fantastic. Not too overcrowded and even though it was busy we were able to have conversations easily. Fun and unique spot.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

While many with us (10 in all) really enjoyed their meal. My wife and I were really disappointed that we both had baked stuffed lobster was over baked. Both had clearly darken shell and claws with the lobster meat difficult to get out. It was hard to even crack the claws.

The person sitting next to me also had a baked stuffed lobster that was done to perfection. There should better quality control in the kitchen and with the wait staff. The wait staff when queried about the over cooked lobster indicated that they could refuse to serve the meal but the diner to refuse the meal. Not good so I'll tell all - if your lobster seems to be a bit singed - send it back.