Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Another wonderful stay at my favorite inn! Although I have stayed at the Trellis Inn before, the pandemic meant I had to skip 2020. Returning in 2021 I found what I remembered- a beautiful inn with decor that matches the incoming ocean breezes, a sumptuous gourmet breakfast in an idyllic porch setting, and hosts Laurence and Glen exuding the genuine warmth and hospitality that make this place so very special. My wife missed this trip, and when I departed I had in hand their thoughtful gift and kind note for me to bring her! Already planning our return later this summer!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2021

From the moment we arrived, Laurence, Glen and the staff made us welcome - from the welcome glass of champagne to the in-room Welcome Package. The recommendation for dinner our first night was spot on. We arrived late and just wanted a bite and drink within walking distance. Actually, just about everything is within walking distance. We walked the Marginal Way (the path is behind the inn) to Perkins Cove for lobster dinner and back to the Inn. The breakfasts are fabulous. We were able to skip lunch since we were stuffed from breakfast. The rooms are comfortable and attractive. It's great to have the stove for a little ambience and warmth. We stayed for four nights and didn't want to leave. There is no doubt that we will make this trip again.

Room tip: They all look wonderful, and I don't want to give away the room we consider special.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

This lovely little inn is stops from Shore Road and has direct access to the Marginal Way. Even so, it’s tucked back a bit, so you get quiet and convenience! Great for walkers, but easy to get your car in and out too. We were only there for one night, but I will absolutely look to come back here in the future. Super welcoming owner and TERRIFIC breakfast. This is a gem!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 639virginiat
Reviewed 21 July 2020

We cannot wait to go back. Jean and Doug were super accommodating and friendly. Breakfast was amazing as well. Great spot close to marginal way and the beach. We couldnt have asked for a better place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank P1374UCering
Reviewed 20 October 2019

The is my third time at Blue Shutters. The location is lovely and perfect to reach the Marginal Way and our hosts were so understanding and helpful when our plans were up in the air as far as how many of us would be there. They were prepared and able to make us comfortable and I love the choices and flexibility at breakfast.

Room tip: The main house upper is lovely, the back lower rooms smaller but clean and private, the separated building behind has more room
Date of stay: October 2019
BlueShutters B, Manager at Blue Shutters Inn and Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2019

Linda,

Thank you for returning time and again to our little inn and for saying such nice things. We're so glad we were able to accommodate you and your family comfortably. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!