“Fun bar Great food ”

Hook's Chill & Grille
Ranked #46 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Our menu features baja style food while also offering many traditional Maine entrees. We feature a variety of local seafood options as well. Everything is fresh and cooked to order. We offer a full bar featuring unique Maine cocktails and Caribbean classics. There is also live entertainment all summer, check out website for our music schedule.
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Our family visited Hooks over Labor Day weekend. Love the outdoor dining. Food was delicious - everyone enjoyed their meal. I had the pulled pork tacos with corn salsa, it was great. Reasonably priced menu.

1  Thank Maocr27

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Walked from 2 Village Square center of Ogunquit and did walk in after walking to Tolly Depot. I had past several times during vacation, I had made a self promise personal note to stop in.
Monday August 27th I followed through with promise.

If I lived closer I'd be hooked on Hooks.
I can't believe how good their Lobster Roll BLT was, wow. Large pieces of delicious tasting lobster, thick bacon, lettuce, tomato and sliced avocado on a good size roll that held everything. I would push all items down so I could have a full mouthful bite.
Delicious is the best description.
Note a side of chips comes with meal.
Beverage nice cold Guinness.

My server was Pete and I got to hear some nice relaxing music by Jim.
After enjoying my meal it was time to walk back.

I've had lobster roll sandwich, but nothing like this.

1  Thank Ed C
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Interesting mix of people here. The drinks are a good value, but the star was the the tacos. We had one of each--chicken, veggie and steak. The winner was the steak. Good service, nice vibe. Would like some music to go along with the beach decor.

1  Thank WritingM
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Stopped in for a drink and was absolutely blown away with the vibe just a really cool spot 2 bartenders were incredible full of life and very friendly made u feel at home had an order of nachos as we had already eaten earlier stopped back a couple nights later for another couple drinks same 2 bartenders just a really cool spot can’t wait to have a dinner there food looked awesome

1  Thank Robert V
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We sat at the bar. The bartender was friendly and very helpful. The food was excellent. They have a great happy hour. It says Mexican food, but it is so much more. A must if you are visiting the area.

1  Thank CarolBob3