“New favorite place!”
Review of That Place

That Place
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: That Place in Ogunquit is modern in look and feel, with a bustling, lively fun bar and lounge. We offer delicious steaks, creative seafood and inventive, yet classic appetizers.The newly renovated restaurant has an urban style dining room complete with a well designed bar area which is conducive to having a cocktail or a full five course meal. The two big screen LCD TVs and 12 beers on tap also make That Place in Ogunquit 's bar perfect to enjoy baseball season, or just great company.
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Came here over the past weekend and tried it based on reviews from a Facebook restaurant review page I'm a member of and I'm so happy we tried it! We made reservations and it was pretty crowded but we were seated pretty much on time. We were a little early so had a drink in the bar first and our table was ready just as our drinks arrived. Best onion soup I've ever had. Ordered our entrees based on our server's (Allie...superb) recommendations and were not disappointed in the least. Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank Kristin C

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I was excited to try this restaurant for the first time based off of my fellow trip-advisor's reviews.

Note to folks wanting to go here: I will say that I didn't like that you couldn't book a reservation online and had to call but that's so very minor in the grand scheme of things.

We got seated immediately and were treated to a wonderful window seat in the restaurant portion. Our waitress Ally was very friendly, quick, and attentive. My group of 3 ordered 3 apps. the lobster crostini, the calamari, and the golden beet salad, everything was extraordinary.

It was at this time I noticed a bug in my drink, I had drank about 1/3 of it before I realized something was floating amongst the leaves in my mojito. Ally quickly replaced it but I was a little disappointed that, "Sorry" was all I got.

When our entrees arrived I got the cajun snapper, THE MOST PLAIN AND BLAND PIECE OF FISH I HAVE EVER EATEN. Cajun snapper, you WOULD assume it would be seasoned with cajun spices, I had none of that nor did I even have salt and pepper on the fish. I had to eat the fish with the Mexican rice or the mango salsa they served with it to get any sort of flavor with this otherwise bland fish. I was greatly disappointed and should have complained to Ally but since I only got a "sorry" for the fly in my drink, I really didn't want to get a replacement meal after everyone at my table was already done.

The service was great, the apps. were wonderful, the entree left something to be desired.

DO NOT say on your menu that it's Cajun Snapper when there's nothing on it, I saw barely a dusting of Cajun seasoning on 1 part of my fish, this was greatly disappointing.

With all the extraordinary restaurants in the area, I'm not so sure I would want to come back.

2  Thank Rosie P
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We were three couples having dinner at this lively pleasant restaurant. The server Ali was a delight. The chef was able to custom make dinners for one couple as they had specific dietary needs. We asked for a piece of cake with a candle to celebrate a birthday and it was delicious as well as timely done. A great place to eat!!!

2  Thank elainesQ7045MH
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I have been going to That Place since it opened as Prime and can't say enough about this establishment. The food has always been great and the service is even better. The menu has a wide variety so there is always something to fill my needs as well as my daughters. After a great meal I always finish it off with a nice cup of coffee that is always the perfect temperature! If you are in the area stop in! You wont be disappointed!

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We had made a reservation here- a must in the summer. Valet parking. Great bar with great service before the meal. For dinner, we enjoyed a Filet Mignon and the Baked Seafood dinner. Outstanding food, better service. Nice ambience

1  Thank Eric S

Been to That Place? Share your experiences!