“Party of 14, no problem!”

TP's RAD Jet Ski Rentals
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Terry was great to work with! So laid back and accommodation. When I was trying to find a pontoon boat to rent for 6 adults and 8 kids under the age of 8 I was hearing a lot of no's. Terry was happy to have us. The boat was well loved, but perfect for what we wanted, which was a fun day of the water!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

one of the few places that would do a half hour or hour rental, pricing is not bad but you pay extra for gasoline, gives you a basic explanation of the operation of the skis, needed to return to dock because he was not clear where the throttle was, lots of fun lake was not that crowded, you need to reserve in advance or risk waiting for a available jet ski.
Parking in Naples stinks but that is an overall issue nothing to do with RAD

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome !!!! Such an great place, with the best staff ever. Speedy service, as well as always making sure you know how to well work the jet ski.

1  Thank Lindsey K
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We rented two jet skis and had a blast! Reservation process via phone was easy and flexible to our schedule and weather. These were newer three seaters, perfect to take kids, and offerred plenty of speed and were in great condition. Nothing negative to report. Cost was reasonable, you pay for the gas you use. Staff and owner were great, provided good overview of the lake, and just want you to have fun and enjoyable experience with them. Certainly would recommend!

3  Thank Pineapple93
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Took my family here for a fun time on the lake while we stayed in the area. The prices were reasonable and the staff there was really friendly. One kid I talked to was really helpful with teaching me the "do's and don'ts" of jet skiing. I think his name was Taylor or Tyler. I can't remember. But kudos to all the help! Had a great day!

4  Thank Jacholas