“The Kids Won”

Steamboat Landing Mini Golf
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Whole family played mini-golf. The kids placed 1st & 2nd. Mom & Dad tied for last Course is well maintained, with plenty of shade & we all had lots of fun!

All reviews
"kid"
"life"
"summer"

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I loved this mini golf course because you can really get the feel of how life should be. It’s filled with charming lawn decor and it has history to it. We had such a great time and the price is very acceptable. I will be coming here next time we are in Maine. I recommend it for the whole family!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been coming to this mini golf since I was a kid, and now with my family. It's been around a long time and is well run. Many of the holes are the same as they were 20+ years ago. Some have been unplugged or altered just a bit. Some of the pumps in the water had not been cleaned in some time, so they were hardly moving. Other attractions use to light up, but don't anymore. In the middle of summer its buggy, so bring repellant. We went later this year at the end of August & the bugs were non existent. The only negative is the increase visibility of signs "everywhere" on the course and parking lot. Stay off of this, don't touch that, let others pass if your old and slow. The parking lot had a weird sign this year, park only driving in? I always park backing up so I can exit more carefully and see who is in front of me. Very weird! Too many signs, WAY to many. Mini golf is suppose to be a fun family night out. We don't need the 100+ rules. However, the course itself, the greens, are maintained and very fun to play at. If you can get past all the crazy signs you can still manage to enjoy a game in the woods. Its an annual event for us, and we'll be back next year. Probably a new sign; no climbing on the golf cabin roof next year! Just kidding!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had fun playing golf on the mini Maine Turnpike. We went on a day with very few people playing and under the tree setting helped to keep it cool. The course looks good, not falling apart, and provides a pleasant challenge for the average person.