“Light and tasty”

Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A very different experience. The shaved ice is very fine and is flavorful. The staff is friendly and the place is clean.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

Just GO!!! Such an amazing light dessert, we stopped there 3 times in 5 days! I could not get enough of the Mango Cobbler and my kids made their own! I wish we had one closer!!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

OMG!!! My hubby and I just tried this new dessert place located at The Galleria Shoppes at Vanderbilt called Vampire ‍♂️ Penguin . It’s “shaved snow” not to be mixed up by your ordinary old snow cone. This shaved snow is light, fluffy and creamy. You can create your own or choose one of their genius combinations. I had the Dulce De Leche. It was vanilla snow, with caramel sauce, fresh bananas, whipped topping and topped with flan. It was phenomenal! My hubby had the Pina Colada. It was pineapple and coconut snow, shredded coconut, pineapples and mango popping boba. Everyone was wearing masks and cleaning and sanitizing tables. Can’t wait to go back and try a new flavor. AMAZING!!!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Very different dessert. Something like a cold cotton candy. Comes in all flavors. Can get fresh fruit with it. People were very nice . Place was clean.

Date of visit: February 2020