Mount Battie Motel(Lincolnville)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$180
Lincolnville Motel(Lincolnville)(Great Value!)
US$150
Glenmoor by the Sea(Lincolnville)(Great Value!)
US$189
Inn at Ocean's Edge(Lincolnville)
US$359
Pine Grove Cottages(Lincolnville)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$149
Ducktrap Motel(Lincolnville)(Great Value!)
US$125
Agoda.com
Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro(Lincolnville)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Priceline
Black Horse Inn(Lincolnville)(Great Value!)
US$159
Travelocity
Inn at Sunrise Point(Lincolnville)
US$480
Official Site
All reviewsrack of lambthe lobster raviolipotato pancakeswonderful eveningintimate dining roomair conditioningfresh fruitgolden retrieverbreakfast porchfine restaurantmodern conveniencescellardoor winerya special placecould not have been morewonderful placecomfortable roomsstayed for nights
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

WOW! What a wonderful experience!! Loved every minute. The couple who run the inn are amazing at what they do. The food is fabulous and they really make you feel at home...I didn't want to leave . They also make all of their pastries, breads, and sweet treats...I liked finding what the daily treat would be that is found in the sitting room with coffee...we ate at several places that were recommended, but our best meal was dinner at the inn. There was a great hike which you can start right from the parking lot to a place called Maidens cliff...amazing views and the blueberries were abundant. I have no idea why we haven't visited Maine till now. It's so beautiful and clean.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 6 August 2016

We've been to the Inn several times over the years and it just gets better. MaryAnn and Manuel are the owners and are the heart and soul of the Inn. Mary Ann always goes out of her way to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. We stayed in Room #2 this time -- it was very comfortable and included a outside porch. We have stayed in other rooms previously, all are cozy and nicely decorated and are displayed on their website.

The 2nd floor has a large sitting room that leads to a large porch with tables and chairs. It works well for friends getting together, and there is always coffee/tea and cookies available.

The Inn is casual but upscale at the same time -- and the restaurant is definitely top notch. Manuel excels with his French cruisine. He also prepares the huge, creative multi course breakfast for those staying at the Inn and its included in the room rate.
It is really nice to have such wonderful food right at the Inn and not have to go somewhere else.

The Inn is centrally located, about 5 miles to Camden Harbor and close to Camden state Park. The auto road on Mt. Battie goes up to a fantastic view of the harbor. There are also hiking trails there. We also did a hike within walking distance of the Inn that went up to a viewpoint. There were tons of wild blueberry bushes up there. There is also a really nice winery within a mile of the Inn that is well worth a visit.

We always stay at the Youngtown Inn when in the area and definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: If undecided, Mary Ann will be able to recommend a suitable room
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2016

This was my third visit and I just love it here. MaryAnn and Manuel do a fabulous job.
I stayed 3 nights and just wish it could have been longer. Breakfast each morning is amazing and there are always such yummy cookies available in the afternoon.
The restaurant for dinner is outstanding.
Andrew

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

You are welcomed from the moment you arrive. MaryAnn and Manuel have a beautiful property. The rooms are comfortable and nicely appointed. Our room has a lovely deck to sit out on and enjoy a glass of wine. The main sitting area at the inn has coffee available 24/7, and free wifi. Breakfast is scrumptious... starting with fresh fruit delicious baked goods and the Chef's choice the main breakfast entree. Having a winery, Camden, Mt Battie all so close..it's a perfect location. And closest of all an elegant french restaurant....AT THE INN!! This is the best inn that we have stayed at in over 20 years of traveling.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Absolutely amazing weekend at the Youngstown Inn! We got incredibly lucky that Room 6 on the top floor was still available when my girlfriend and I booked late for a trip to Maine over 4th of July Weekend. We had a room on the third floor but had an AC unit so we were still incredibly comfortable all weekend.

While I could easily go on for a paragraph on the beauty of the inn, I feel it is most important to discuss the FOOD! The breakfast was absolutely amazing, especially considering it is included. Start with fresh fruit followed by eggs, pancakes, and tasty pastries. It was a wonderful way to start the day. We had dinner as well and it was fantastic.

We were able to spend every day doing fun outdoor activities from the beach a short drive away and swimming in the nearby lake. The closeness to Camden allowed us to easily wander in for dinner, shopping, and fireworks but without paying Camden prices and having some extra quiet. MaryAnn also gave us wonderful recommendations for the winery up the road and a gorgeous hike that even featured fresh blueberries!

As I was planning to propose to my girlfriend over the weekend, I also took advantage of some of the bonus offers. When we arrived there were beautiful flowers in the room with a card for my girlfriend. I also requested champagne and strawberries for the 4th after the proposal in the evening. MaryAnn and Manuel even went through the trouble of stealing me away discretely to check on plans so they could make the night special.
When we came back from the town fireworks they had set up our room with the champagne and strawberries as well as faux candles. The room was breathtaking and really completed a beautiful night and weekend for us.

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was. We were definitely the youngest couple (mid-20s) but were made to feel right at home and heard stories of people coming back for decades. We can't wait to get back up there ourselves! While I'm of course biased since this weekend was so significant for us, the Youngstown Inn really made the weekend perfect in a way that I could have only hoped for. Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Last room available and it was still amazing! From glancing in other rooms, they all look beautiful and comfortable. Can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple