“Very nice lunch”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Alisson's has been a local family owned Kennebunkport tradition for over 40 years! We are famous for our Lobster Roll, New England Clam Chowder & Lobster Bisque. Enjoy a large selection of Local Maine Craft Beers or a cocktail from our full bar while watching the game on any of our large screen TV's. We offer a wide variety of menu items from pizza and burgers to steak and lobster that will appeal to everyone in the family!
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 3 and all enjoyed our meal...Gouda burger, Fish sandwich, Poutine and Lobster bisque...Good food, good service, no complaints.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,953)

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Everything about this place was great. Faith was an excellent waitress on our first visit...friendly and attentive. The lobster rolls were excellent - so tasty and fresh. The fresh lobster was cooked to perfection and the chicken tacos were tasty. They also have a great beer selection. All in all two great meals were had.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stopped here for lunch on our stop in Kennebunkport. My husband and I both had a lobster roll. The server recommended the butter version and I could not have agreed more. It was the best lobster roll I've ever had. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

On a recent cruise we took a shore excursion and stopped here for an hour of shopping. We decided to have the blueberry pie and coming from a person who doesn’t like blueberries it was excellent. Now for the bartender part. My husband paid the bill and left the change on the receipt. While I was busy getting my wallet out of the back pack the young lady who was tending bar asked if she did something to offend us and we said no why. She proceeded to tell us that the change that was on the receipt was less then one percent and she was offended. At that point I stopped getting my wallet out. I looked at my husband and told him to get his change and we walked out of the restaurant. Now she can really be offended. Sorry young lady I tip better than my husband because I worked in the service industry for a year and I know how hard it is to do your job. With that attitude you will never get anywhere. Also changed my mind about ever wanting to see the town again. I don’t care who is there for the summer.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Enjoyed another great meal from Allison's this summer. My daughter and i split our meals and shared Panko topped haddock and scallops- both delicious. You can't go wrong at this place and this year, we used the Nowait app to help get in pretty quickly on a busy evening.

Date of visit: July 2018