“A decent restaurant and lounge”
Review of Four Seasons

Four Seasons
Ranked #4 of 9 Restaurants in Jackman
Cuisines: American
Description: (207) 668-7778
Description: (207) 668-7778
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Four Seasons was clean, spacious and bright. Although the lounge seems to do a better business than the restaurant, we found the food to be tasty, the prices reasonable, the menu just varied enough to be interesting and the service to be warm and friendly.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were headed to Moxie Falls and it really started to rain as we got to Jackman, so we thought it would be a good time for lunch. This is a nice, cozy, clean place and service was really good. My wife had a chicken salad wrap and I had the fried clams and onion rings - it was all very good. And, save some room for dessert - the apple pie is delicious! Very glad we stopped!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We ate here on a brief visit to Jackman. We got together with family for dinner. It's been remodeled since the last time we'd been there and it looks great. The service was very good. Our poor waitress was the only one, but she kept up with everything. The food was delicious, portions were large and prices were reasonable. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. Jackman is such a quiet, friendly town. Four Seasons was a nice place to enjoy a delicious meal in a comfortable, homey environment. We'll definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here on Sept 17. It was crowded and there was only one wait person for the entire restaurant area (the lounge had more). The food was OK, but not memorable. There must be better places in Jackman!

1  Thank DavidandGee
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

On our drive from Quebec City to Blue Hill Maine, we stopped here for lunch. We did not expect much, just some food. I had a burger and my wife had chili. The burger had a nice caramelization and after a couple of bites, concluded that it was hand-packed and very fresh! I commented to our server that it was very good and she said that it is ground every morning. I was impressed! My wife liked her chili, comfort food for her.

For a little town on the way to somewhere, it was a very good lunch! Good job!

1  Thank Iamalpha