“No surprises!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The eggs are cooked as ordered, the toast is well-toasted when asked for and the bacon is not too greasy, what more can you ask for? The staff is usually friendly and upbeat although not always.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

After a hards travel, it is heart warming to have a good comfort meals like at Denny's. Food was presented well and quality for price is good. Plus discount for AARP members.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I went Denny's the other day. The decor is much better since they got rid of that dirty old carpet. The service and food has improve a little. The only thing it took awhile to get our food.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to get some supper with my son and father. Place wasn't busy at all. Waited over 10 minutes to have someone come seat us. Once we were seated it felt like forever before our waitress came to the table. We placed our order. I had a salad. My son ordered an appetizer and my father ordered an omelet. Food took an extremely long time to get. Waitress never came to the table to check in or let us know what was taking so long. Food finally came and it wasn't bad at all. We waited around until we finally could get the waitress's attention so that we could get the bill. When i went to pay the bill I was asked how everything was. My response was food was good but our service was not very good and extremely slow. She giggled and said "Oh well sometimes that happens". Definitely not impressed and not sure if I will go back again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The food was good and the service was good. It is a nice place to eat away from the frantic atmosphere of Bar Harbor.