“So bad!”

Angelos Pizza
Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ordered dinner here and it all smelled good and looked good. When we got home to eat, I found a piece of plastic wrap cooked in my chicken broccoli Alfredo. My chicken also was cold so I didn’t each much more. My boyfriend got the chicken Cobb salad and said his chicken was also cold. At 1:00am we both woke running to the bathroom sick as we both could be. We both had food poisoning, after seeing our doctors. This just might have been a fluke but I won’t ever take a chance again eating here!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Try the chicken salad sub! So delicious and the sub roll fantastic! Add on fresh veggies and you have a great meal at a great price. The pizza and salads are wonderful as well. A must try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We have eaten dinners at Angelo's many times, many different dishes, and we have never been disappointed. The portions are huge. My wife and I have had lasagna, stuffed manicotti, chicken parm, eggplant parm, spaghetti and meatballs. They were all great, and came with a salad and garlic bread, all for $8.20. We cannot finish the entrees, they are so large. There's plenty for an at-home dinner the next day.Angelo's is our go-to restaurant whenever business takes us to Ellsworth.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I was terribly disappointed in Angelos. I have had worse but not often. Very greasy - by the time I got home the whole bottom of the pizza box was soaked in grease and the paper under the pizza was stuck to it. Did not taste good - ate two pieces and threw the rest away.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

George and his crew are fantastic. All the food is great weither it is lasagna , garlic bread, pizza is the best in Ellsworth hands down . They have many more items to many to say them all these are my favorites.