My boyfriend and I ordered dinner here and it all smelled good and looked good. When we got home to eat, I found a piece of plastic wrap cooked in my chicken broccoli Alfredo. My chicken also was cold so I didn’t each much more. My boyfriend got the chicken Cobb salad and said his chicken was also cold. At 1:00am we both woke running to the bathroom sick as we both could be. We both had food poisoning, after seeing our doctors. This just might have been a fluke but I won’t ever take a chance again eating here!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.