“Sit at The Bar For the True Experience”
Review of Finn's Irish Pub

Finn's Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Here is an interesting spot to try that takes you back to the 1950's diner days. Located on the main street through Ellsworth Maine, they integrated an old diner into the restaurant. Super cozy Irish Pub ambiance with table and bar seating invites you to stay all day. Great menu from sandwiches to full meals. Fair priced beer selections and great waitstaff. Definitely worth a try.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

It was crowded and quite warm in the diner portion of the restaurant but what a great experience! If you love old diners - and love Irish bangers and mash - then this is your place!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018

For some reason, every time I go to Finn's I order the reuben sandwich. I keep telling myself that I will try something else, but I just love it. Sure, I have taken a bite from other dishes, and they were equally delicious. Something about that sandwich . . . I think maybe I am addicted . . . Time for an intervention . . . .

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Prices are good and food is great! The bangers and mash is delicious. I've had the tenerloin medallions and others had the fish and chips. You HAVE to get the Guiness chocolate cake for desert with and Irish Coffee! The bar is in an old rail car, but we prefer the dining room. Music on some nights. No reservations, but call 30 - 40 minutes ahead of time and get on the call ahead list and you'll be seated before walkins.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Loved our visit to this quaint place. Wonderful service and food. Thanks Sarah. Our night was wonderful.