Higgins Beach Inn(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$309
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$155
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
US$140
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$275
US$254
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$195
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$249
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

1,176 results
All reviewscrescent beachgarden suitesea glassdog friendly placefire pitdogs are allowedoff seasonhuge bathroomspa treatmentsheated floorslobster shackcookieseach eveningsoaking tublounge areaocean viewbeautiful property
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our annual trip for my Mom's birthday never disappoints. The rooms are beautiful and immaculate with great attention to detail. The staff is very welcoming and attentive from reception (Eva) to the servers in the restaurant. Our spa treatments were wonderful! Looking forward to next year!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
BriggsGM, General Manager at Inn by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear ljpmiller:

Thank you so much for celebrating your Mom's birthday with us! We warmly thank you for both your loyalty and for the wonderful rating and review. We are so pleased you continue to enjoy the customer service from staff members as well as Sea Glass and SPA services. We will look forward to next year's birthday celebration!

Warm wishes

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Loved this inn!! The staff were exceptional. Loved Mark- he's an asset to the inn. Cirsten and Alex were nice too, Liked Jack and Donald at the lounge and Shane for room service. Lisa, Virginia and Katie at the spa were great. The inn welcomed my little yorkie Bailey. One of the greatest pet friendly inn. Loved the breakfast, efficient room service,food were delicious, nightly turn down service were outstanding, came back from dinner, my shades were closed, decorative pillows on my bed were put away with chocolate chip cookies and water at my bedside and a doggie biscuit for my little love. Now, that's service!!!! One the best time off I've ever had, so relaxing and just pure luxury. I will be back. Everyone is pleasant, even to the housekeeping staff... they seemed happy where they work. Locked my door key by accident and one of the maintenance guy happened to walk by and asked if I needed anything, I said I left my room key by accident and happily opened my door-- small things, little act of kindness and the pleasant staff makes an exceptional stay.

However I only have a suggestion to make, please make it clear what your $40 voucher for breakfast is being covered, used it for 3 days- the first 2 days I had no issue, they showed me the total receipt with gratuity, room service charge and tax, I only had to pay the difference which was not that much but on my 3rd day- total receipt was a lot less than the previous 2 days and was charged separately $10 for service charge, gratuity and tax. I was told when i called after I had already left, that extra charges are separate which is not consistent from the other days I ordered room service for breakfast-- The other days they deducted the voucher from the whole receipt and only paid the difference but my last day, there was a separate charge for the fees and my credit card was charged. My spa experience was excellent and gratuity was included with my package,which kinda contradicts with my breakfast voucher.

Other than that, stay was excellent... it is not cheap, but we all deserve to be pampered when we work hard. I am a nurse and I work hard, I am used to taking care of others, but my time off here was the only pampering I badly needed. I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Claudine R:

Many thanks for this wonderful review and for vacationing at the Inn. We are delighted you enjoyed the staff and Inn amenities, as well as the pet friendly policy. We do apologize for confusion over the breakfast voucher and we will review our process with staff.

We are so pleased that you, as someone who takes care of others, you were able to enjoy a little pampering at the Inn! We are delighted to hear you hope to return and look forward to that next visit!

Warm wishes

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The hotel and spa were terrific and the employees even better. The food from the restaurant was disappointing. The area is very nice with several restaurants easily accessible. I would definitely return. I’m sure it is a tough reservation in summertime.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank _pattir1011

Dear _pattir1011:

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed a relaxing long weekend at the Inn and that you also enjoyed the staff and SPA services. We are disappointed that apparently we missed the mark on both your and our expectations for a wonderful dining experience in Sea Glass, and do hope we will have the opportunity to turn that impression around in the future. I am happy to speak to you directly at any time at 207-799-3134.

Delighted to hear you plan to return to the inn- we look forward to the next trip! Thank you for visiting.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Writing this after our third stay in 2 years. We, and our dogs, LOVE the Inn! We stay between October 31st and March 31st, so the dogs can enjoy Crescent Beach, easily accessed by a picturesque boardwalk! Each and every single one of the Inn staff go out of their way to make the stay PERFECT, and provide anything, and everything you could possibly need or want! We always bring our dogs, and are welcomed to dine with them breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and drinks in the Lounge area. We've stayed in the Garden suite, with convenient walk-out to the grounds, to let the dogs out to go potty. More recently we have enjoyed the Spa Suites (we've stayed in twice), we love the two levels (alleviates any overhead noise), the spa/jetted tub, and the balcony view! We are looking forward to trying out the Beach Suite in our next visit!

Room Tip: Spa suites, two levels, no overhead noise; Garden Suite rooms convenient walk-out for the dogs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
BriggsGM, General Manager at Inn by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear retslag1:

We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm for the Inn, the beach, the lounge and meals by the fire, and our staff- many thanks for this wonderful review! We are delighted to hear you will return soon to try another style of accommodation! Many thanks for staying with us, and for your loyalty to the Inn.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We read about the Inn by The Sea in thenJanuary/February 2018 issue of the AAA member magazine. The story was called “WInter on the Coast”. It lived up to the hype! We were there during a blizzard and loved it! The location is quiet and beautiful. The staff offers some of the best customer service we have ever experienced. Gorgeous public areas. Loved the suite we stayed in with all the amenities. How cute was the lobster “do not disturb” doorknob hanger? A small pair of binoculars were in our room for birdwatching/enjoying the view. We took a walk at night and were offered flashlights, the next morning, we were offered snowshoes! Great jacuzzi tub in huge bathroom. Lovely views. Delicious breakfast. Wish we could have stayed longer...we will definitely return.

Room Tip: Loved our suite, a spa suite with double beds. Amazing amount of room, great decor, pretty view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
BriggsGM, General Manager at Inn by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Sandy O:

We are delighted you found the staff delivered some of the best customer service you have encountered, and that you enjoyed Inn amenities even as it snowed! We look forward to the promised return visit soon. Perhaps try another season- turn in the snow shoes for beach gear? Of course, we think the coast and the beach are beautiful all year! Many thanks for visiting-