“Always spot on! ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Brunswick
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is my all-time starbucks location! The baristas are super friendly and really love their customers! Great vibe inside and the perfect amount of pride in their craft!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Of course the coffee is always wonderful! The food is delicious! But the best part for me is the unmatched customer service, friendly ambiance, being personally greeted by name and smiles all around!! And they always get my order right!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Went in today with a friend and was treated with great kindness by a friendly associate I believe named Dottie in the cooks corner location! Made sure my experience was perfect as I explained I didn't get exactly what I was looking for at the Topsham location my last visit, glad I returned thank you Dottie :)

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I was here on a week day AM when I assume it is usually busy. The drive thru was a bit slow, but we had many different drinks (contributing to the slowness of the line) and they got them all right. Nice place.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Starbucks at Cooks Corner in Brunswick is a fun place to go both for the great coffee and chai but also for the cheerfulness and efficiency of the staff. Laura's crew of baristas keep the place lively and make both hot and cold drinks perfectly. I love the place and recommend it highly!