“Blue Ribbon Winner: Wild Oats Bakery”

Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A cafe, deli and bakery that serves all-natural, from-scratch food, including homemade soups, deli salads, made-to-order sandwiches, hand-formed loaf breads, muffins and scones, cookies and cupcakes, cakes and pies and more!
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We returned multiple times to Wild Oats Bakery! The deli and desserts are absolutely amazing! Don't forget their ready made meals, just pop in microwave or oven and you have a delicious meal to eat at home. I packed Wild Oats Granola to give as gifts..It is impossible to say what is my favorite at Wild Oats! I wonder if they have online ordering!
This is a must go to in Brunswick!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Wild Oats is an interesting and somewhat confusing place. It has a HUGE variety of offerings and an interesting method of serving from some items being ordered at one spot and others being self service. On my second visit last month, I ordered one half a humus sandwich and got the fish chowder and a biscuit. The biscuit was excellent. The flavor of the fish chowder was okay but I think Wild Oats is one of those places that is always trying to reinvent things and the chowder had lots of stuff I would not normally expect in it. My humus sandwich, however, was a huge disappointment. I love humus but there was so little on the sandwich that it was more like a butter smear my mom used to put on everything. I could barely taste the humus. The thing I really do like about Wild Oats is that you can go in and sit for ages chatting and catching up with friends. I would definitely go back there and probably get something else.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I always stop in here for soups, salads, sandwiches or baked goods. I know that their freezer is filled with trays of food but have never tried them. One night I was having company for dinner and I did not have time to cook. I grabbed a tray of meat and veggie lasagna. It was 50 bucks but well worth it. It was fantastic. My guests loved it and had seconds. This place is outstanding. Everything is always fresh and delicious. The staff is always very accommodating and hard working.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We stopped here on our way up to Bar Harbor -- well worth the detour! Get a sandwich, a bowl of soup, a salad, a nice cup of coffee, or a yummy dessert. Plenty of seating inside (plus some tables with umbrellas outside). You may see a line, but it moves quickly.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

They use real ingredients, real butter, no Crisco or other cheap fake ingredients, and wow, can you tell the difference. Love this place.