“Everything is good here”

Wild Oats Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: A cafe, deli and bakery that serves all-natural, from-scratch food, including homemade soups, deli salads, made-to-order sandwiches, hand-formed loaf breads, muffins and scones, cookies and cupcakes, cakes and pies and more!
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Everything is fresh and delicious. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The baked goods are to die for. Great soups, salads and sandwiches. They even have prepared things in the fridge so you can grab and go. I always stop here for something when in Brunswick.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stopped by for a late breakfast. This shop is a bit hard to find because it is set back off the main road, into a shopping center area. But, there is a big blue sign at the road.
Parking is free on the lot.
They offer outdoor seating, inside seating and seating in a small area in the shopping center. The bathroom is down a few stairs in the shopping center.
When we walked in we weren't sure what was offered and how to order. There are several order areas. We stopped at the first where a clerk gave us the rundown on procedure.
They offer soups, salads, sandwiches and baked goods. There also are reach-in refrigerators for to-go items. And after I ordered my sandwich I noticed a large self-serve area with probably eight pots of various soup. Some of the choices look interesting but I had already ordered my sandwich.
We had breakfast sandwiches which were prepared to order. You place your order and can wait or go to a table. After ordering you move to another line to pay for the food. In that line you walk past the house prepared baked items. You pick-up your food when it is prepared.
Our sandwiches were good and the ingredients on the unique side; you can get something out of the ordinary here. And they had a large variety of bread choices, including whole grain.
We had coffee to drink. It is self-serve. They did offer some mix-in but no skim milk.
We both got a pastry to go as we left.
This was pretty good and we were glad to have some fresh food.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best delicatessen sandwiches I have ever eaten !! Nice variety of freshly baked breads to choose from if you decide to go with a sandwich. Many sandwich choices, soups, salads, & other offerings. Fresh wholesome deli/bakery that is not overpriced. The bakery items looked scrumptious & I will be certain to try them next time. Do not miss this place if you travel to Brunswick Maine!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This place is always packed. I prefer to call my order ahead and have it waiting for me when I get there, otherwise, you are taking your chances as to how long of a line you will be waiting in. All of the food is freshly made, and I haven't had a bad sandwich yet.
Gluten Free and Vegan meals are on the menu here, and the food isn't all that expensive, for what you get.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

WOW Blueberry Cheesecake was Amazing. We ordered it to celebrate our marriage and what a wonderful surprise.