“Excellent”

Siam Sky Thai Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 20 Restaurants in Blue Hill
Price range: US$12 - US$21
Description: We are extremely pleased to welcome you to Siam Sky Thai cuisine. With our first-class recipes, special ingredients, and Thai cooking experience of our chefs, we are highly confident that the Thai food we will serve you is truly authentic. We hope our amiable and excellent service will make you more than a guest, more like a friend. We hope to see you soon at our restaurant. All Staff and th
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went here last night because Helen's was full and was I glad I did. Had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc which was a very generous pore. The dish I had was Ginger vegetables (I opted for no protein but you could have your choice from duck to tofu, etc.) It was great - so colorful with all types of veggies and they were cooked perfectly, al dente, which is the way I prefer it. The sauce was filled with ginger and nice and light, not artificially thickened. It was reasonably priced at $12.50. My partner had a similar dish (eggplant and veggies) with added duck. I tasted both the eggplant and duck from his dish and both were lovely. They were out of tonic water but that was neither here nor there. I recommend this place wholeheartedly.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 10 August 2020

During these times of the pandemic, it was great to seamlessly call in an order and within a half hour, eat a delicious meal on the deck of Siam Sky Thai Cuisine. Though these days, dining inside is possible, we learned that there are challenges with having enough staff at the restaurant, so they are only offering to-go services. It was no problem, as the deck was available.

As vegetarians, there were so many options. We chose two curries and they hit the spot! The spring rolls were a crunchy treat. If I were to order again, I would choose to add tofu to each dish. (For one of the curries, we went with the option of adding veggies. That was just plain silly of us, as there were already many vegetables in this dish. Live and learn!)

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 22 April 2020 via mobile

Everyone in Blue Hill was so excited when Siam sky opened here. my friends and I go for lunch on a regular basis and I often stop by for takeout. The staff is exemplary-very pleasant and eager to please. The food is excellent and very affordable. I like to eat healthy as much as possible so this is a great place for me. The lunch specials are wonderful. Food is always perfectly prepared and very fresh. Best Thai restaurant I have visited thus far. With our current virus situation are restaurants are temporarily closed except for take out. Are you often stop by to pick up something however I really miss meeting my friends there. aside from the excellent food it's also a very nice atmosphere on a quiet street with a stream running alongside the restaurant. I can't say enough about this fabulous place. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Mom and I were out for a last-minute casual dinner. Had heard mixed reviews about this place but I was nonetheless really interested in a good curry. Dumplings were decent and arrived hot with a thick, savory sweet sauce. The fresh rolls were tasty - nice complement of cilantro. But the crown was the curry. I had the green, Mom had squash. Both were excellent - fresh veggies, flavorful and rich broth and just the right amount of spice (mine was medium; Mom’s was mild).

Service was attentive and we were surprised with a little fruit cup and chocolate fortune cookie at the end.

I spent my childhood in Blue Hill and am delighted to have this kind of quality ethnic cuisine in town.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Our family of 4 adult (food lovers) stopped in not knowing what to expect and were SO HAPPY with the excellent meal we received (drunken noodles were fabulous) AND the very pleasant prompt service! So great to have ethnic options in Blue Hill, especially on a Sunday when other places are closed. Thanks so much. We'll be back!!

Date of visit: September 2019