Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Agoda.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
StayForLongUS$137
1,017 results
All reviews front desk evening reception home away from home living room breakfast staff great stay enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast clean rooms staff was friendly waffles the breakfast area great room fries stephanie mary carver
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I love the staff here. They really do care about their customers. Would have given a five on everything if when I got to my room that was supposed to be cleaned I hadn’t found a wet towel in the tub. Good thing I carry my own cleaning supplies lol

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank shuncs
Ryan Kelly, Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that we failed to exceed your expectations but I can assure you we take all guest reviews very seriously as it is the best tool we have to continually improve the overall guest experience

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Belinda Roberts was extremely helpful in making sure I got the information and confirmation that they could provide everything we needed when making my reservations. Once we arrived, she always had a smile on her face when answering questions. I don't know the other employees names but the desk clerk that worked after Belinda was very helpful and accommodating. One of our family members had a special breakfast request and Lisa(?) provided it with a smile. The gentleman who took me to the airport was very kind as well. All the staff that I had dealings with as well as those I walked by in the hall were very hospitable. Great people make a difference and you have them in Shreveport! When we visit Shreveport, this is where we will stay. Thank you again for a great experience.

Date of stay: March 2021
Ryan Kelly, Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Let me start by thanking you for letting us know about your recent experience at our property. We value our guests' feedback and use that to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Responses such as yours are also a great reminder that our guests notice our staff's efforts. If there is anything we can do to improve your stay, please let us know. We hope to see you again. If I can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact me at 318-549-2000. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed here recently to attend a volleyball tournament nearby. Room was clean, spacious, and updated. Breakfast was included, and the biscuit breakfast sandwich was delicious. Every employee was kind and courteous, especially Terry, Belinda, Ramona, and Sheka. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 891terril

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Homewood Suites Shreveport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way. Thanks again for your kind words and we really hope to see you the next time you are in Shreveport.

Reviewed 18 March 2021

Stephanie and Lisa are amazing ladies, such great quality of service they provided to our family. Very helpful, always smiling, making sure everything is well organized and clean for customers.. happy to visit again with such welcoming staff!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan Kelly, Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Reviewed 11 March 2021

This hotel is so very kind. Every evening I’d go get dinner and Romonia was there, with a smile on her face. She was so helpful, catering my food to how I liked it. Hilton, please thank Romonia for me. She’s the reason I’d recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Padrepio1990
Ryan Kelly, Sales at Homewood Suites Shreveport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021