All reviews front desk shopping and restaurants great area shower door yogurt spacious room sink area location is great nice size mini fridge the breakfast area free breakfast flat screen tv cleaning staff very nice hotel nice stay staff was friendly
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Traveled to Lafayette for a junior tennis tournament. Stay in a hotel a couple of times a month, and this is definitely a favorite. Very clean. Nice neighborhood. Felt safe. Staff was friendly - cleaning ladies had rooms cleaned early during the day even though the hotel was completely booked! They were friendly in the halls and helpful, wanting to please. The breakfast attendance had breakfast ready earlier than expected which was helpful with early tennis matches. Rooms were big and very clean, new. Front desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Very pleasant at check in and leaving. Good tips for restaurants. Will definitely stay here again and refer to friends traveling!! The best!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank tennism0m2
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed our overnight stay this past weekend. The front desk staff is friendly especially Mailekke (sorry, can’t remember the spelling). Our room was clean and comfortable. Location of this hotel is great with restaurants and shops nearby.

Breakfast was ok. Would have been better if there were more protein options like hard boiled eggs and Greek yogurt. Overall, we enjoyed this hotel and will be back next time we’re in Lafayette!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I travel for work all the time and I stay here for a three night trip here at least once a month. Friendly staff and clean facility all around! I’ve been staying here consistently for almost 5 years and it’s been the same this whole time!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Treye W
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I loved staying at the SpringHill Suites in Lafayette, LA. I needed a night to relax, and this hotel made that super easy. I slept in a huge bed in a very clean room, which had a living room area, a separate bar with refrigerator and microwave, and a bathroom with a shower/tub. Everyone there was so nice, and I appreciated the mix of Southern Hospitality with modern amenities. Next time I'm back, I need to hit up the pool, which looked gorgeous.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stayed at the SpringHill Suites while visiting Lafayette. This hotel was awesome. Super clean spacious rooms. Very helpful and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. We loved our stay and will definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family