Chill-Out Guesthouse(Tawala)(Great Value!)
US$15
  • Bar/Lounge
TipTop Hotel & Resort(Tawala)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$37
US$64
  • Free Internet
Bohemian Hostel(Tawala)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$15
Agoda.com
Chiisai Natsu Resort(Tawala)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$35
US$57
TravelBook.ph
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswiss guyhot watermin walkcooking areaalona beachpeaceful place to stayshort cutenjoyed our staycable tvcouple of nightsbungalowfridgehostswifipoolresortguard
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed here for four nights, would have loved to stay longer. Simple but lovely chalets (only 6 I think) with everything you need (wifi, aircon, a little cooking area if you want to prepare your own food), clean, well managed and the owner, a Swiss guy and his family are lovely. The pool is an added bonus and everyday I was there I had it completely to myself so that was amazing! It's only a ten min walk to Alona Beach past many restaurants so easy to get around. Couldn't recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank fraggleoz
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had a fantastic time, only mistake was only was booked for 4 days, and could have easily stayed 10. staff where great, pool, A/c , hot showers, all really good.
Hired there motorbike, and special thanks to the owner, you where so sweet.
Its one block back from the beach, which means it quit peaceful, but with the short cut you can be on the beach, in under a minute.
Thanks again, and will be back again. cheers

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank common1
Reviewed 1 July 2017

This hotel is clearly our no1 of the 4 hotels we stayed during our Philippine tour.
Not only did it offer the best rate, it was also the only one which held its website
“promises” pretty much.
There are nice gardens and a decent pool. Staff and host are friendly and helpful.
You won’t find monastic silence but compared with others its acceptable quiet.
The beach is about 500m from the hotel, not perfect, but the distance is feasible.
Our favorite, you will find a well equipped kitchenette, that’s really viable.
For our needs it was the right place to stay. We can recommend it.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank ManfHer
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Flower Garden was the perfect place for me to unwind. Set back on a side street and easy 10 min walk to the beach, The street is lined with shops and restaurants. Herr Siggie and his staff were great. I had a bungalow poolside. It had AC, hot water, safe, closet, wifi and and a neat out door kitchen on the patio complete with fridge and the works. The AC was perfect and never failed. There is a guard 24/7 and in general felt very secured. The bungalow as well as the grounds and the pool are very clean and kept up well. What I loved was the fact that it is so quite there,no traffic, horns, or loud club music to be heard. Booked for 4 nights, I stayed an additional 3 nights. For those of us who cherish clean, friendly and peaceful surroundings, this is the place. Also found the price to be very fair and reasonable. Will be staying here again.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room to be had
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank seanotto04
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

A lovely resort located near Alona beach. Though about 10 mins walk to the beach, we enjoyed our stay in Flower Garden resort. There's a kitchen in front of the bungalows, which is very nice for cooking your own food . The hosts are very accommodating and nice people. I would highly recommend fellow travelers to stay here!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends