“Awesome dives and even greater staff”

GoDeep Philippines - Diving Center
Ranked #5 of 7 things to do in Tawala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The diving base Go Deep is located in hotel's compound close to famous sandy beach Alona on Panglao. The base is located on coast which is perfect starting point to snorkeling or diving in the crystalline clean Bohol Sea waters. Our guests are divers from whole world. Visit us and get to know great nature of local reefs! Safari diving - Diving Courses - Trips & more!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an excellent experience diving with Darek and his team. Everything was properly arranged and the provided gear was either brand new or very well maintained! We’ve seen some great underwater-life while diving at Balicasag. Big schools of fishes (hundreds if not thousands of them), turtles etc.

GoDeep is not the cheapest diving center out there, but in our experience definitely worth the little bit extra money. It’s money well spent. Looking forward to come back our next time in the Philippines.

All reviews
"boat"
"equipment"
"staff"

Reviewed 31 January 2018

GoDeep is an excellent Diving Centre in Alona Beach. Stuff are nice and professional. The equipment is new which is something you really appreciate. I start doing my Dive Master there and I really enjoy it (didn't finish it due a lack of time). They take you to so amazing dive spots. I had a great experience with them! I really recommend it. Thank you

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time diving with Godeep. The service overall was really good. Pick up from the accommodation, drinks and fruit on the boat till preparing everything for the dive so all you have to do is breath and enjoy. Our instructor was patient and helped me when I had some troubles clearing my ears. The dives were awesome! Massive school of jack fish and it’s always fun to see that even experienced divers still can get so excited.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Chris, the owner is very accomodating and professional. Did dives two days in a row with them and had a great time. Avoid Chinese holidays as the center is usually packed at that time. Highly recommended center to all.