“Awesome dives and service”

GoDeep Philippines - Diving Center
Ranked #5 of 7 things to do in Tawala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The diving base Go Deep is located in hotel's compound close to famous sandy beach Alona on Panglao. The base is located on coast which is perfect starting point to snorkeling or diving in the crystalline clean Bohol Sea waters. Our guests are divers from whole world. Visit us and get to know great nature of local reefs! Safari diving - Diving Courses - Trips & more!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time diving with Godeep. The service overall was really good. Pick up from the accommodation, drinks and fruit on the boat till preparing everything for the dive so all you have to do is breath and enjoy. Our instructor was patient and helped me when I had some troubles clearing my ears. The dives were awesome! Massive school of jack fish and it’s always fun to see that even experienced divers still can get so excited.

All reviews
"turtles"
"equipment"
"staff"

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Chris, the owner is very accomodating and professional. Did dives two days in a row with them and had a great time. Avoid Chinese holidays as the center is usually packed at that time. Highly recommended center to all.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

GoDeep dive with quality and you gonna love the ambiance of the people around.
I did my OW Course with them, they have a very good equipments, swimming pool, boat, car and with foods on every dive. They can pick you up also from where your staying. I found this place very accommodating and I surely suggest them to you guys!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I was looking for an SSI shop on Panglao and was very happy to come across GoDeep. I brought a friend from China who wanted to try scuba for the first time, while I already have master diver certification. Mostafa stuck around for us until after closing time to get us set up to dive the next morning. That service which another shop couldnt support, good quality gear, and Mostafa's ability to help me meet my goal of getting in as many dives within my budget endeared me greatly to this shop. I mostly dove with the Chris as Dive Master, and was very happy with his ability to spot the small stuff.

If I have negatives to say about them, they mostly want to two two dives/day instead of the three I am used to, and getting them to do night dives with me as a solo diver was beyond my ability for the time I was there.

Regardless, overall, my experience with GoDeep at Panglao was my best diving experience out of the 5 operators I used during my PI vacation and I won't hesitate to use them again if I have a chance to get back there. What I didnt find at Panglao was any challenging dive opportunities which can be found other places, but it was the best turtle spotting I found and for beginning to moderate divers it is a great location.

I was unable to stay at the hotel connected to the dive shop, so I cant comment about it, but Mostafa and Chris did a great job of helping me to find a new place to stay when I needed it. Kudos to them for going above and beyond.

1  Thank Skipper S