“"Great dive with great people!"”

GoDeep Philippines - Diving Center
Ranked #5 of 7 things to do in Tawala
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The diving base Go Deep is located in hotel's compound close to famous sandy beach Alona on Panglao. The base is located on coast which is perfect starting point to snorkeling or diving in the crystalline clean Bohol Sea waters. Our guests are divers from whole world. Visit us and get to know great nature of local reefs! Safari diving - Diving Courses - Trips & more!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 September 2017

GoDeep dive with quality and you gonna love the ambiance of the people around.
I did my OW Course with them, they have a very good equipments, swimming pool, boat, car and with foods on every dive. They can pick you up also from where your staying. I found this place very accommodating and I surely suggest them to you guys!!!

All reviews
"boat"
"equipment"
"staff"

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I was looking for an SSI shop on Panglao and was very happy to come across GoDeep. I brought a friend from China who wanted to try scuba for the first time, while I already have master diver certification. Mostafa stuck around for us until after closing time to get us set up to dive the next morning. That service which another shop couldnt support, good quality gear, and Mostafa's ability to help me meet my goal of getting in as many dives within my budget endeared me greatly to this shop. I mostly dove with the Chris as Dive Master, and was very happy with his ability to spot the small stuff.

If I have negatives to say about them, they mostly want to two two dives/day instead of the three I am used to, and getting them to do night dives with me as a solo diver was beyond my ability for the time I was there.

Regardless, overall, my experience with GoDeep at Panglao was my best diving experience out of the 5 operators I used during my PI vacation and I won't hesitate to use them again if I have a chance to get back there. What I didnt find at Panglao was any challenging dive opportunities which can be found other places, but it was the best turtle spotting I found and for beginning to moderate divers it is a great location.

I was unable to stay at the hotel connected to the dive shop, so I cant comment about it, but Mostafa and Chris did a great job of helping me to find a new place to stay when I needed it. Kudos to them for going above and beyond.

1  Thank Skipper S
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Chris from Go Deep is a nice guy but he promises way too much he can deliver. Our island hopping tour was a total mess, though not the cheapest one. Lack of proper communication with Chris, Philippine guides who didn't speak English, didn't know the plan of the trip and asked us to pay extra money for few things. As a result we didn't see even half of the agreed attractions. Waste of time & money.

2  Thank Ewa G
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We did our Advanced Open Water Course and 3 fun dives in April 2017 at Go Deep and it was really perfect. The equipment is brandnew and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the price is fair. The theory and the dives were quite professional and it was also a lot of fun, especially the night dive.
It was a pleasure to Go Deep with Jimmy!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I am beyond happy I went diving with GoDeep. Wow, this was one of the best days in my life and for sure the best dives I've ever done. The whole crew is the most service-minded people I've ever met. I got sick on the boat and they really looked after me, both on the boat and during the dives.

We did two dives. Both dives were amazing. 15-20 m visibility and so many species. The second dive we went to a place where you can se turtles. We saw maybe 10 and they were really really really close.

We got food and drinks on the boat. And after the dives they took us to a beautiful small island called Isla de Francesco.

Usually you pay for dives but these guys gave us so much more then just two amazing dives.

Thank you so much guys for this day. It may be the best day of my 3,5 month journey, even though I was ill!