Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
Comfort Inn
US$150
Trip.com
US$147
Expedia.comUS$150
PricelineUS$150
ZenHotels.comUS$161
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

Alicia who checked us in was efficient, warm, personable, and helpful. Leslie, assisting for breakfast, was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. I am not deducting a star for the maintenance upkeep that was needed. Please take care of maintenance issues. Our door facing was beat up and the edge of the door was beat up. (Room 119) Others would not give you good ratings because of this. The five stars were really for Alicia's and Leslie's service.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Nothing special here and the breakfast that was made to sound wonderful by the front desk clerk was not good. The rooms were just average. Could have been cleaner and more updated. The parking lot was ample and had good lighting. We felt safe.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed 23 June 2019

The staff was great and room very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Easy on and off the highway. Lots of restaurants in the area. Was able to get discount by calling in the coupon - got the last room! Very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 22 June 2019

When I walked into the lobby I was greeted with a smile and personal address. The clerk was extremely kind and professional and took extra steps to ensure my safety. For a woman traveling alone on business with my teenager daughter, I needed a safe and comfortable place to stay. It was wonderful!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel. It is very convenient two shops and restaurants very comfortable. However, as long as you do not have contact with the tall African-American older housekeeper, and the young overweight front desk clerk you will be safe. They will publicly talk about you, in a very critical way demean your clothing or anything else station take apart about you. That is what they did to me. When they saw me standing around the corner and knew I heard everything they said about me it was quiet as a mouse after the old crippled housekeeper laughed out loud. There are two people that also heard this. And the Uber driver that picked me up that day and saw how upset I was he did not believe when I told him why I had been crying. Steer clear and enjoy your stay

Trip type: Traveled on business