Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Traveluro
All reviews never stay anywhere else sporting events short stay waffles an excellent hotel the young lady complimentary breakfast lobby area early check business trip ice machine housekeeping staff clean hotel up to date recommend this hotel the room was nice enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great vibe, can hear highway, but not a lot of other options are this much fun. The pillows should be improved for a better quality of sleep. Fun, pool, checkers, pool table, nice common areas. Great staff!

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
GuestXperience Team, Other at Tru by Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest, It is great to receive feedback from you regarding your recent stay with us, and we are pleased to hear that you had a positive overall impression of your visit. We are glad that you liked the vibe of our hotel and found the property clean, and we hope you enjoyed the amenities such as the pool and checkers. We also appreciate your kind words for our staff. We apologize for any street noise that may have caused you some inconvenience. While we don't have much control over external noise, we can probably look at assigning a quieter room for you the next time. We have also noted your comment about the pillows, and we thank you for sharing your suggestion for improvement. We look forward to having you back soon and hope to delight you with an even better stay during your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

The hotel is very clean. Perfect for a quick getaway. Staff was pleasant. Best of all check out isn’t until 12. Cleaning is only done upon request due to Covid. We will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
GuestXperience Team, Other at Tru by Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and rating your experience as positive. We are glad that you found our property clean and the staff pleasant, and it's nice to read that our check-out timing suited you. We also hope everything was in order and you had easy access to your essentials. We are happy to read that you will stay with us again, and we look forward to having you back many more times in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

I really enjoyed my stay and if I’m in Louisiana again I will definitely stay there. The front desk employees and housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. I had a warm and friendly greeting when I first arrived.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton

Hey Sadie, We are always pleased to receive feedback from our guests in relation to their visits, and we are delighted with your rating and comments - thank you very much. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at our property, and it's nice to read that our staff left a positive impression on you with their hospitality and friendly service. We also hope everything was in order and you had easy access to your essentials. We are happy to hear that you will stay with us again, and we look forward to having you back many more times in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

This place was modern, clean and we had friendly service. It was set up to be COVID mindful. There was even a complimentary bag at check in.
The hotel was walking distance to restaurants, ice cream parlor, movie theater and Barns and Noble.
The bed and pillows were soft.
I enjoyed my stay

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
GuestXperience Team, Other at Tru by Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Hi there, we are always pleased to receive feedback from our guests in relation to their stays with us, and we are delighted with your rating, thank you very much. We are happy to have satisfied you so well, and we hope to remain your hotel of choice here for future visits.

Reviewed 6 June 2021

I did not enjoy my stay at all. The customer service was terrible. The first room I was given was infested with ants and I reported it. I was then given another room on a different floor and that room had black ants as well. I reported it to front desk again and I was told all they could do was spray. The floor I was assigned to was extremely loud. The toilet was not bolted to the floor good it was really wobbly every time we sat on it. Our room did not have any and soap so I requested some. The front desk was really rude like I was a bother. I asked for our room to be cleaned and sheets to be changed on day two of our stay and they did not do it and when I called to report it, I was again made to feel like I was a bother. My room was still not cleaned nor did I get fresh towels like I asked. The customer service at this hotel made me not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2021