Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Lol.travel
US$99
Hotels.com
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$122
All reviews convention center ohio river front desk ve stayed here living room outdoor area awesome experience bed was comfortable overlooking the river hot tub home away from home nice stay in town balcony riverfront reunion museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here twice, and my husband has stayed many times over the last few years when he’s been here for work.

Very clean, staff extremely friendly and nice river views. Can walk to many restaurants, although you’ll need to check the hours because of Covid.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2020

My family of four had a fantastic time on a quick overnight trip here. Stayed during pandemic and all precautions were taken by staff. Comfortable and clean room, great lawn and outdoor area and right on the river. We took the Riverwalk down about four blocks to the most amazing park. Felt very safe the entire time. Pool could use a good cleaning, but everything else was perfect. Spring for the room with balcony, being able to walk outside and breathe the fresh air and see the river was worth it.

Room tip: get the balcony
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 18 August 2020 via mobile

Want to be in the heart of it all? This is where you need to stay. Great balconies overlooking the river and river walk area. Great property, great nights sleep. Suites available and some meeting rooms for business as well.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

Fantastic staff. New amenities, fairly quiet, roomy rooms, clean, well kept public area's with plenty of hand sanitizer/cleaning products. Was there solo on 4th of July, and when I got in late, there were still local fireworks going off, so I turned out the lights-opened the curtains, pulled the chair up to the window and watched the show for a good hour. Had probably one of the most deep sleeps of my life on the comfortable bed. Shower head is tall, and the Wi-Fi is robust. Well worth a stay...

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2020

First time in Owensboro. On business for a few days. Nicely situated hotel near riverfront and amenities such as Convention Center and dining. Desk clerk at check-in was friendly and helpful making dinner recommendations. Room is average. Furniture is bland and tired looking. Room bathroom set-up is important to me and the bathroom certainly looked like it could use a serious renovation. The room was pretty clean upon checking in but had a thin film of dust on the table where I set up my computer. I didn’t care much for that. Overall, decent but fairly average property with the obvious positive of excellent location.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Owensboro Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Hello MitchFlys,

I am glad you left feedback. Thanks for giving us a try!

We are grateful to be your travel partner. I feel concerned that your stay was not comfortable due to visible signs of wear and some cleanliness misses. It is our goal to ensure that everything always works and your review will help our team to deploy necessary improvements.

I appreciate your kind words for our hotel staff. They'll be very pleased to hear that you remembered their friendly efforts. We can't wait to see you again!

Cheers,