Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
SAVE US$12
PricelineUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
ZenHotels.comUS$100
All reviews great location across the river within walking distance city view ohio river great american ballpark reds game definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast wonderful hotel would highly recommend this hotel room key front desk staff great stay fitness center rooms are spacious nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Paid for a room with a view but the first room we were given looked at a roof top. Went back and was given a room with a view very clean and bright hotel. Hotel is close to bridge but sits next to a round about that is a lot of trouble to get in and out of. That night we could not log on to any web sights on any of our devices. Called front dest and was told she needed to see our computers to adjust them we told her no and canceled the next night. After we hung up and tried to get back on all of a sudden everything went fast like she turned something on. Will not be back

Room tip: Get a room with a view
Date of stay: December 2020
Valarie Orr, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newport / Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

We have determined through researching your reservation profile that our Front Desk Agent gave you a courtesy upgrade to a River View Room at no additional cost although this was not what was originally booked by you.

Internet access is often prohibited by applications or software on a device and although our team member offered to assist you with access you refused.

I'm not sure what more we could have done to make your stay better than we did and it appears we did everything that you requested.

We appreciate the time you took to leave your comments and sincerely thank you for staying with us.

We hope you will give us another chance to prove that we can provide a better experience for you

Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

My family booked a trip to this Hotel to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday. We were pleased with the cleanliness, friendly staff, and location. We booked a large room with 2 queen beds and sleeper sofa which had a great view. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for providing feedback during your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Cincinnati.

Upholding our commitment to provide superior customer service by following the Hilton Clean Stay program during the Covid-19 pandemic is our top priority and one we do with great pride.

I am delighted to hear we met your expectations. We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

The pool made our vacation the best. We we went sightseeing for 4 days and I cannot tell. You how much the kids (10-17) enjoyed ending their day playing in the pool.

I called around & every hotel’s pools were closed due to Covid. But Hampton Inn put strict regulations in place (8 people max in the pool. 20 people max in the pool area).

As for the rest of our stay. Loved the super modern ambiance. Friendly staff. Warm breakfast, (served by an employee). Huge weight room (never tried to get in though). Our suite was square-shaped. Not like the usual rectangles. A big table in the center of the room saved our Thanksgiving family meal.

Also, the location is the very best! Great price, too. We were in downtown Cincinnati in 6 minutes.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Teammilitello

I am delighted to hear we met your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 October 2020

As a traveler, business and also leisure, there are many reasons to select the correct hotel. Hampton Inn - Newport (Cincinnati) is a Home Run. First of all the property is ran by a Gary Garrison (I took his business card) as Gary treated me as an extreme valued guest, as I am sure all guests are treated this way. Second, the views across the Ohio River of the Cincinnati skyline at night are breath-taking.
Location is also everything. I was able to take a walk directly across the Ohio River into downtown Cincinnati. There is also much to see and do right next to the hotel at Newport at the Levee. In the morning I ran along the river and crossed several bridges that made my run memorable.
Breakfast was served by a very personable associate, although I did not catch their name, as I wish I would have to give them a call-out/thank you.
Worth noting the hotel has a brand new look and feel, as I understand it was not built very long ago.
Outstanding people, views, and location. This was a business trip, although I plan on returning in the near future with my family, as they will love the experience.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Valarie Orr, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Newport / Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

It was a pleasure to welcome you, and we’re elated that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It is a huge compliment when our guests enjoy their stay so much that they take the time to review our property and recommend it to others. We are pleased that our staff took such good care of you during your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you return to the Cincinnati/Newport area.

Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

We were looking for a place to stay the night before we flew out of the Cincinnati airport. We wanted to avoid the airplane noise so we started looking for hotels close to the Ohio River. We chose the Hampton because it was newer, we could get a room that had a view of the river and downtown Cincinnati, parking was free and easily accessible, and there were a variety of restaurants we could walk to. As a bonus, we found the employees to be very friendly and helpful, the bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet and the drive to the airport was an easy 15 minute trip. Our stay was perfect!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the positive review!! Our staff strives to deliver the best experience a guest can have while traveling. Stress and Hassle Free! We're glad our staff was able to make recommendations for a late night meal and hope that on your next visit to our area, you choose to stay with us again!!