Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$109
Hotels.com
Hyatt.comUS$109
Agoda.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
All reviews small bathroom great stay rooms are spacious complimentary breakfast hotel room would stay again barnes noble couch desk refrigerator downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2021

I have stayed here several times. It's a nice place and I believe that it's a pretty decent value. The reason I stay here over other places is because of the bed and bedding. I find it more comfortable than other places I have stayed. It is also quiet and the staff is very good, I don't find the World of Hyatt points to be very good...but the hotel and the staff are awesome.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ryan Larki, General Manager at Hyatt Place Louisville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us as it is our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you again! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your time. I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff as we all look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

Wonderful Staff with clean areas and protocol procedures due to COVID. Great location next to restaurants and shopping. Easy access to downtown. I travel to Louisville frequently and will be staying here again

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ryan Larki, General Manager at Hyatt Place Louisville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff as we all look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

My family and I recently had an experience at a hotel in Nashville, TN unrelated to the Hyatt. Staying at the Hyatt was a breeze compared to that hotel. It was so clean that we were overly impressed. There was no dust anywhere, there was no hair all over the place like at that Marriott hotel in Nashville. The staff was amazing. Every staff member we encounter was exceptional. The only problem I could find with the hotel overall was the bathroom size. The door brushes against toilet slightly when it is being closed but it is nothing we couldn't handle.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ryan Larki, General Manager at Hyatt Place Louisville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff as we all can't wait to host you again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2020

I stay at this Hyatt location almost monthly from a two day stay to a week stay .Its always them friendly place I Cal it my second home great location and area around it.The staff are second to none from my hotel experience .I plan on staying there every time I'm in the louisville area the rooms are always nice and clean and we'll maintained ,Nice gym and bar area as well plenty of restaurants in the area .I stay there quite often I also see a lot of other people that stay there a lot when I come and go .

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ryan Larki, General Manager at Hyatt Place Louisville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have another opportunity to host you! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed another stay with us at your home away from home. I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff as we all look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2020

We enjoy staying at Hyatt hotels because the rooms are very clean and comfortable. We were impressed by the extra care taken during this pandemic situation. Breakfast was still provided in a boxed situation. Very impressed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ryan Larki, General Manager at Hyatt Place Louisville-East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the opportunity to host you! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with my staff as we all look forward to hosting you again soon!