Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo
US$139
  • Pool
US$115
US$109
Comfort Suites Airport(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$149
US$129
GardenInn.com
US$139
Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$120
US$115
All reviewspassing thruthe breakfast areawould stay here againbed and pillowsallow petsmorning breakfastfirst floorinterstateshuttleexpoupsdowntown
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Close to the interstate and things we wanted to see. Went in and there was a kind of odor. Not sure what it was. This hotel does allow pets. Room was a nice size and appeared clean. We had problems with our room lock and we were told that we had a stubborn lock that was picky with the room keys. Man at the desk was very nice and polite. Needs a snack machine, we got in late and were a little hungry. Our room was on the second floor and off to the right. All night long I kept hearing what I thought was very loud thunder. Not sure what it was, but the interstate was right out the window.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Big rooms really clean good food in door pool and really nice staff its been an awesome stay they have many stores around the showers are huge every thing you nees all in the area close to other places for food and more

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights, great customer service, friendly receptionist, clean!
Great location for people wanting to go downtown for dinner and other site seeing activities about a 9 min drive. Quite hall ways!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The hotel is a good location very close to spots I wanted to hit such as Kentucky Kingdom and the Zoo. It has decent dining all around it (discovered Zanzibar because of it), and it near the highway so anything isn't too far away. Although it was next to the airport I did not find it too loud. The Bed was comfortable, but I'm used to a much more supportive pillow. The morning breakfast was tasty and appealing. The room it self was clean and well lit once the lights are all turned on. Only issue I had was the sink drain was stuck in the closed position and the pull was removed completely from the unit. The desk clerk was able to stick it in the open position which was fine by me. The room also did not come with body towels, while one of us was taking a shower and realized we had none, I ran to the desk and was given some. I do not know if it is common practice to ask for towels but it was not a big deal.

I enjoyed my stay and would consider coming back.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart H
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My sister in law booked 4 rooms at this property for 1 night July 2, 2017 thru booking.com

Issue 1. When we got there I checked choicehotels.com and found a lower rate for 2 of the 4 rooms. The front desk clerk refused to give us the lower rate even tho it was on their parent web site. His response was, "You should have booked it on choicehotels.com" Wow.

Issue 2. While we were getting settled in one of the double rooms, one of the kids needed to go to the bathroom and when he went in there the commode was full of toilet paper so he flushed it and needless to say it over filled. We called the front desk and this same front desk clerk asked us if we wanted to use the plunger to fix the problem. NO, this is your property and we paid for a clean room without any hygienic issues. We told him we were going to get something to eat and for him to take care of it.

Issue 3. Air conditioner in our other double room was not working. He at least moved my daughter and her family to another double room with a working air conditioner.

Issue 4. Body fluids or makeup on one of the pillows in my room. I took the pillow back up to the front desk and asked him for another "clean" pillow.

Very bad experience. Probably won't be staying there again.

If I had Mr. Singh's cell phone number I would have called him that evening.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family