“Don't plan on a quick bite to eat.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #1,151 of 1,851 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So it's Saturday morning about 10:30, We have a noon tour at the Mega cavern. One might think we had enough time to grab a meal at the local Denny's. Well, Not so fast(like the service). We ordered an egg white omelet, a cheeseburger with fries and a prime rib salad. We left at 11:30 when our food arrived at 11:25. We put our food in to go packages and had to go. Not to impressed with the service. The food I'm not sure how to rate. Ate a wilted salad about 1:30 after our tour. My recommendation is to find somewhere else to stop.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Since my hotel wasn’t serving a GF breakfast. I looked around and found Denny’s. Now honestly I wasn’t all too sure about coming here originally, but my experience was great. Food value for money is pretty good and for breakfast there is plenty of GF options.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the slowest Denny's that I have ever been to. Was traveling from Ohio and thought this would be a quick stop for something to eat. The waitress was not very professional.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

There are way better places to go eat at than this filthy, dirty, disgusting place. Smelled worse than it looked, menus looked like they have not been cleaned in MONTHS!!! We didn't even wait to tell the waitress we were leaving, we just walked right out. No money in the world could make me eat from this place!!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We had been driving all night to escape Hurricane Irma, and stopped in at this Denny's at 4:00 a.m. It was an older Denny's, but we were greeted with a smile and a welcome. We were both exhausted, and the waitress asked if we were ok. We told her that we had been driving all day and all night, and she made sure we had everything we needed. We ordered breakfast, and while we were eating, the Manager, Lavelle, came out and said the waitress had mentioned our plight. He then said, "you folks have been through enough and have a lot to deal with....breakfast is on us." We both teared up, and thanked him. We really appreciated the fact that these people in this Denny's were truly concerned about their patrons. It was almost like visiting family!
Thank you, Lavelle and your staff, for making us special!