All reviews expo center football stadium cracker barrel the shuttle driver derby weekend stayed here for one night would stay here again beds were comfortable free shuttle front desk staff great room very nice hotel fairgrounds papa shampoo rates jets
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This place was closer to Good than Very Good but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I stayed here one night and overall was satisfied with everything. The mattress was a bit firmer than I like. There was a large mini-fridge and a microwave which I always like, although the microwave was just sitting on top of the fridge, like you would see in a dormitory. Odd. The room had a wall thermostat for the wall-mounted HVAC and it wasn't too noisy. The bathroom was in good condition and had a nice large modern vanity. The water pressure was fine. There was plenty of hot water. There's a nice restaurant and bar in the lobby. The fitness center had two bikes, two elliptical trainers, two treadmills, dumbbells from 5-50 lbs. The price $136/king was more than I like to pay so it was not a great value, although it was the weekend of a large music festival so even though I had booked a long time in advance, it was no bargain. I would stay here again but only if the rate was more like $105.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Brandon F, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled you enjoyed our large fitness center and our restaurant and bar. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We had a suite with a sofa bed- no glasses in the bathroom, 1 coffee cup, sink that didn't drain well and really no refrigerator???
Bed was ok, pillows weren't and I will not be back.
Although they do have s bar but the bartender wanted to leave around 11:00, can you believe this!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
Brandon F, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am terribly sorry you did not like the choice of feather or foam pillows on our signature Four Points bed. To ensure the sanitation of each room, Four Points brand does not have glasses in the bathroom, only the disposable drinking cups on the credenza. I am glad you were able to enjoy our bar, which is open from 5PM to 11PM nightly. We hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

After a long day of parent u of l orientation, can't even say thank you enough for the excellent service. Check in and was simple and they offered me a beverage in the bar when I checked in..I must have looked whipped. I was upgraded to a suite for free (MONDAY NIGHT) and slept like a baby. Five minutes from u of L. It is directly across from airport but with the A/C I did not hear the planes until in the AM when I turned off the A/C. I rebooked for my October trip for Family weekend. I only used room service and it was great. I did not even look at the pool or use the gym.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank kimiscool2
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We were traveling for the Skills USA National Conference and chose this hotel. My room had a very comfortable bed. The hotel was within walking distance to the conference center and to a few local restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Brandon F, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled that you had a great stay and enjoyed our signature Four Points bed! We can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Very friendly stuff, we came this trip to attend the memorial of Muhammed Ali, we were helped by everyone who worlds in this hotel, the staff cared deeply about our stay, from the front disk we were greeted by a very nice guy called Nick who gave us all the informations we needed regarding the memorial, then he asked a pretty nice gentleman to drop us who's name is Ronnie! And we told the kitchen that we were going to get tickets when we came back everyone was asking us how our day was and wishing us luck! Very clean hotel, very very friendly staff and good location right by the airport and freedom hall! Worth the visit yet not too close to downtown.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple