1,097 results
All reviewsfree shuttleshuttle servicewithin walking distanceroom was cleanfront desk staffyum centerconvention centercomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulbathroom doorconvenient locationoatmealwould stay here againindoor poolvery nice hotelthe breakfast areafourth street live
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Our experience was significantly impacted when we were given the keys to a room occupied by another guest! We were totally surprised as was the other guest when we opened the door to awaken a guest sleeping in the room! Never in all our years has that happened to us at any Hampton or other hotel. In choosing a hotel we always value safety as a priority. The thought of a stranger being given a key to enter our room, terrifies me. It's has been my understanding that hotels always maintain strict security practices. This type of incident occurs due to poor hotel management and staff training.
The comfort and safety of your guests should be key. This incident makes me very hesitate to stay at this or other Hampton Inn Hotels.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you for staying with us and for providing feedback about your experience. I sincerely apologize for the mistake made by our front desk staff when assigning your room. I have already followed up with the staff involved to take corrective action. This is an incident that we take very seriously and your security, and that of all of our guests, remains our number one priority. Again, my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I stayed at Hampton Inn for two days and one night during a business trip. I loved it!!!! felt very taken care of in an unknown city. The shuttle service ROCKS. I was picked up and dropped off at the airport. The shuttle even took me to my meetings in the city. Reception staff was very welcoming and helpful suggesting great places to eat and hang out. Breakfast was great. I was even able to have one business meeting in the lobby area, which provides all day complimentary coffee and tea, which are actually good! The comp internet is very reliable, the room not opulent but clean and sufficient. After I already checked out of the hotel I realized that I lost a ring, following a phone call the reception staff investigated and was able to locate my lost property as I was already on the way to the airport. The shuttle driver quickly turned around and got me back to the hotel to collect my ring and still had me at the airport on time. This hotel is in a great location in town, only a few blocks from the river and 4th street. And the staff rocks.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the kind words about the staff and service you received. I'm happy to see that you found the staff to be service minded and attentive to your needs. We hope to see you again when your travels take you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Staying at this location is like sleeping with the windows open. Street noise is loud. On the phone with someone and was asked if I was outside the noise was so loud. This hotel needs updating with noise dampening. Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Good luck finding a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with us recently. I'm sorry to see that you were unhappy with your stay due to external city noise. Our goal is always your total satisfaction and I'm sorry we did not achieve this. I will share your feedback with our Corporate staff as we make our plans for future room renovations.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Excellent choice: location, service, cleanliness and friendly. I stay almost exclusively at Hilton brand hotels and often at Hampton Inns. I always get great service at a nice hotel. Excellent rewards program. Good bang for the buck.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bob G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for writing a review. I'm happy to see that you were pleased with our hotel and the service provided by our team. Keep us in mind if your travels take you back to our area again.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

The not so good...We arrived on a Saturday night. Our room was #608. There were many sirens during the night and a loud ice machine nearby. On the second day our ac unit quit working.. So we moved to room #523. This room was much better and quiet. I recommend rooms in back of hotel. (Odd numbers). Also one of the elevators was not working the first couple of days during our week long stay.
The good part of the hotel was Jason. He was very helpful. The shuttle service picked us up from the airport and will take you anywhere in the downtown area.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business

Thanks for your feedback following your recent stay here. I'm glad to see that things turned out well after some early issues. I will share your comments with Jason, one of our stars on the front desk. We hope you will keep us in mind if your travels take you back to our area.