Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Staff

The staff was awesome and always kept us entertained! Dustin was funny and was always reassuring... read more

Reviewed yesterday
HannahGonyeau03
via mobile
Very fun!

I took my husband here for his birthday, and it did NOT disappoint! We drove about 2.5 hours, and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
J2224XZcharlottek
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Louisville
from US$17.44
from US$36.95
from US$20.00
from US$270.00
15,527 results
All reviews zip line zipline tour christmas lights tram ride fear of heights electric bike tour ropes course unique experience a lot of fun super fun awesome tour caves lines underground trey zips cameron
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Very nice and funny tour guides. Very easy process to get signed up and find place to get started. Was very slow because tour guides have to help you at every stop and start along the way. My group also had 13 people so that made the process a bit longer. Was about 5 zip lines in total for my tour so not a lot. They were pretty fast though and a decent length I’d say. It’s a cool experience but not the best.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Dustin (aka “Mavrick”) & Reily were awesome! They were professional, funny and caring. The kiddos and Hubby are adventure seekers, while I am scared of heights. We all signed up for the Mega Tavern Zip line rides. D&R were very kind, caring and never judged my fears. They asked me at every zip if I was ok before I went off the platform and again once I arrived at the next. They made sure each of us had an amazing experience. If you can request a guide, I would request them!

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Jorden and Lucy were our guides and they were awesome. Thanks for the great time. We will return soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

My husband and two older sons really enjoyed the zipline tour while my youngest enjoyed the ropes course. The guides for the ziplining were very pleasant and humorous as well as informative on the history of the caverns. The staff were very helpful assisting me in getting our original 2 walking tour tickets transferred over to the ropes course for my youngest son as once we got there, he realized he would rather do that. They went above and beyond to assist with this and it was greatly appreciated! We would definitely go back and visit again if in the area and would highly encourage others to check it out as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

amazing experience, very awesome tour guides that made us feel safe along with making it fun. definitely worth the money!!