Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Zip line on steroids

The wonderful guides (Erin and Garrett) made the whole experience awesome!! The zip lines are... read more

Reviewed yesterday
pathH3679PX
Educational!

The Tour Guides Chandler and Garett really made the experience fun! I didn’t realize how benificial... read more

Reviewed yesterday
X2099AYamandaj
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Louisville
from US$17.44
from US$36.95
from US$20.00
from US$270.00
15,509 results
All reviews zip line zipline tour christmas lights tram ride fear of heights electric bike tour ropes course unique experience a lot of fun super fun awesome tour caves lines underground trey zips cameron
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Jorden and Lucy were our guides and they were awesome. Thanks for the great time. We will return soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and two older sons really enjoyed the zipline tour while my youngest enjoyed the ropes course. The guides for the ziplining were very pleasant and humorous as well as informative on the history of the caverns. The staff were very helpful assisting me in getting our original 2 walking tour tickets transferred over to the ropes course for my youngest son as once we got there, he realized he would rather do that. They went above and beyond to assist with this and it was greatly appreciated! We would definitely go back and visit again if in the area and would highly encourage others to check it out as well.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

amazing experience, very awesome tour guides that made us feel safe along with making it fun. definitely worth the money!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Riley and Dustin were great guides! Super entertaining and made for group. Definitely worth doing when in a Louisville !

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Dustin and Reilly were great! It was my first time doing a big zipline and Dustin and Reilly always made sure I was good to go. Continously asked if I was having fun and made small talk with me. Definitely an one of a kind experience.