Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
US$152
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$182
US$137
SAVE US$45
HolidayInn.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
Lol.travelUS$182
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2021

We were in Louisville for the NASP State Archery tournament. We had the best experience during our overnight stay. The hotel lobby was clean and obviously well maintained. MJ was working at the front desk. He was extremely kind and very helpful. You can tell by his attitude that he takes pride in his job. He was so nice to every guest and greeted everyone with a genuine smile. The rooms were immaculate and well kept. I would absolutely stay here again. They also followed all CDC guidelines regarding Covid-19.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Matt Szurko, General Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us and your time in writing a review of your experience! MJ is one of our star employees and I will absolutely be passing along your kind words! Safe travels and we hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 28 March 2020

STAY AWAY !! After comparing prices on the hotel website & Expedia, I found them to be identical. I booked with Expedia to get the points. A few days later, Expedia said "The hotel has cancelled your reservation." When I spoke to the manager at the hotel (Roy), he said "As the Kentucky Derby is that weekend, we can do what we want." When I told him that I can't get any other hotels at this price ( $175 per night x 4 nights), he said, "I'll give you one here for $800 per night." I said "Is that important enough to take advantage of one customer to make extra money?" He chuckled and said "We did this to 8 other people as well." When I asked for the name & number of his supervisor, he hung up. I then tried dealing with IHG ( the corporate end of the hotel ), and got the complete runaround from four different people for a week. Eventually, a Miss Natti (case manager) said "A hotel can refuse service for any reason." When I asked if that included race, disability, or price change, she just kept saying "A hotel can refuse service for any reason." I kept asking what would be a "Reason", but she said, "We're not responsible for what the hotel does." The total amount of time spent on calls and letter writing has exceeded 11 hours thus far.

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CONFIRMED BOOKING, DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS HOTEL. THEY WILL PRICE GOUGE & BAIT AND SWITCH.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank kevinccc
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Hello kevinccc,

That you for your stay. Here at the hotel we offer a environment of peace and tranquility. We have view your comments and felt surprised. I'm sorry that you had trouble with your reservation. I sent a private message to discuss your stay further. I have also shared your review with our managers. They will review everything that has happened and take the proper steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We invite you to visit us in your futures stays.

Cordially,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 17 January 2020

Have stayed at this location several times and usually excellent but had an issue with food service last visit. Wenty down to have dinner at the resturant and first issue was that I was not approached for several minutes. Was finally approached and placed drink order and tried to order fish tacos but was told out........what?? Ok, things happen, oh well! Ordered an appetizer and entre but did not come out until 75 minutes after ordering. Looked around and there was at least 15 tables waiting for food. Overheard that there was only one person in the kitchen! The three girls serving were running out of the kitchen as the food came up, felt bad for them as they were getting grief when it was not thier issue.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HolidayInnSDF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. So sorry to hear about your experience. Please know we will look into our staffing and what happened to ensure this doesn’t happen again. We will correct this before your next visit. Thank You for your time.

Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for the night on our way home from Florida. For the most part the hotel was nice, staff was courteous and helpful. We had dinner in KEM’S and the food was very good. Carpeted halls could use update (at least on 2nd floor) our room smelled like Chinese food like someone had just been in there with carry out and bathroom floor was sticky. Other than that the room was clean and nice. We paid extra for the breakfast vouchers which incidentally do not include your beverages, even coffee. The buffet was sad looking, the food had been there for a while and there were greasy handprints on the sneeze guard. As a result we ordered off the menu. Overall our visit was not bad, but definitely could have been better.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
HolidayInnSDF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Thank you for this feedback. We’ve updated our buffet offerings to include a beverage with your voucher I apologize for the confusion. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Louisville.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

This visit exceeded my expectations! The staff was accommodating as was the rooms. Shuttle service from airport a plus. Being a IHP member a PLUS! The price was great. Located near restaurants as well as public transportation to downtown Louisville.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for this review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay.