All reviews uk campus hi express train noise front desk walking distance room was clean would stay here again free breakfast bagels fridge and microwave rupp arena breakfast bar a great stay hie hospital
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a Saturday night after attending a Kentucky basketball game. The location is close to Rupp Arena and Kroger Field. It is also close to several restaurants within walking distance. My room 226 is directly over the breakfast area, I guess, because I could hear what sounded like a lot of people making a lot of noise. The free breakfast was good. Overall, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2018

This Holiday Inn Express Hotel is a good place to stay for any downtown activities. Easy access and plenty of free parking. WiFi was provided as advertised and the staff was very professional. Frequent travelers were awarded with a warm chocolate cookie which added to pleasure of the visit.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Our room was really clean and bright, the beds comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff.
The breakfast could use some more healthy options. I tried the decaf coffee, which was unfortunately a disappointment - tasted more like lukewarm acid.
Overall we were very satisfied.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks in June. One week in a room with an uneven number, which I would recommend over that with an even number at the end, where I stayed the second week. The view is better for the uneven number and ai loved to keep the window open and get fresh air in the room as opposed to the other one where you saw the highway.
Breakfast acceptable and very easy walking distance to the University. Good sleep quality!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We enjoyed our stay so much. The beds were awesome and the front desk personnel were really nice! It was close to UK campus and near a lot of great eating places. The pool and hot tub was a added nice touch!

Date of stay: July 2018