“Always good food and service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #141 of 976 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is one of two Red Lobsters in Lexington. The food and service at this location is always good. The only negative thing I can say, and this is a pet peeve of mine, is that they often make the assumption that you want your children's food out first instead of with the adult meals.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi, Wayne B. Thank you for the feedback and giving the Lexington Red Lobster a 5 star rating. We will forward your comments to our team, and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This Red Lobster is incredibly slow. Our waiter, Taylor, was nice and accommodating but seemed overworked with all the tables he was waiting on. Our appetizers arrived separately and there was a long pause between our salads and main course. When the main course did arrive, my crab legs were cold. Also, I ordered broccoli and the whipped sweet potatoes with honey roasted almonds (which come in their individual dish). They arrived ON THE SAME PLATE, with the brocolli mixing with the sweet potatoes. Not only did it LOOK bad in presentation, I have a quirk that I don't want my food to touch. I sent it back and ask that the sweet potatoes be put in an individual dish, as advertised and as they'd come before. The "new" broccoli that was served was limp and old. The sweet potatoes? The SAME ones that had been on the broccoli plate, but covered with nuts and a bit of butter (with bits of broccoli throughout). I didn't finish them and didn't touch the broccoli. I give them two stars for the friendliness of the waiter Taylor.

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Hi, KentuckyGirl1972. We're sorry you were unsatisfied with your meal at our Lexington Red Lobster restaurant and we'd like to learn how we can make this better. Would you be able to give us a call at 800-562-7837; Monday–Friday from 10:00AM to 1:00PM, and 2:00PM to 5:00PM ET so that we may speak with you directly?

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered dinner for three online and picked it up. The online ordering was easy and very through about options for each meal. It was almost as easy as ordering in person and a lot easier than ordering on the phone. I had the crab linguine with extra crab and it was fantastic. We had Wally's and the coconut shrimp and they were excellent as well. The staff was very pleasant, courteous, and took care of me very promptly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The grand kids love going to the Red Lobster for their birthday meal. Nice atmosphere and attentive staff. I ordered the Dragon Shrimp which was excellent and spicy which is what I like. Shrimp seasoned just right on a bed of rice and steamed broccoli. The grand daughter loves the popcorn shrimp and huge baked potato. Love the raspberry lemonade. We were seated promptly and soon came the cheddar bay biscuits which came hot out of the oven. A great time and meal as usual for this Red Lobster.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

I rarely get to use coupons I receive via email or the mailbox. We do not eat out much, unless we travelling. I did have a coupon that did in fact fit within the parameters of the offering – location, date, certain items only, etc.…

Staying a few days in Lexington, this Red Lobster was near our hotel and we love seafood. It’s been here for as long as I can remember and it was a favorite of my late-uncle. Being a Saturday night, it was busy, but no problem getting table for two.

With a coupon for a few bucks off for a two-dinner deal, my wife ordered seafood pasta and I had the seafood combo. Both were plentiful enough to hurt you in an effort to finish it all. Red Lobster proves that even being 600 miles from the Atlantic Coast you can get pretty good seafood.