All reviews gas station across the street body wash huge tv nice lobby front desk staff were very friendly bed and pillows spent one night here special thanks both mornings nice hotel cracker barrel light sleeper waffles indoor pool exercise room pleasant stay easy access
Reviewed 21 October 2018

On our recent trip to Keeneland for the 2018 Fall Race, we stayed at this property. It was conveniently located to the race track. I had my concerns because many of the reviews weren't the best. On our arrival, we were greeted by Josetta and her personality was very engaging and helpful. On both mornings, Charnelle (server) and Robert (cook) made our breakfast very enjoyable. It was by far one of the nicest breakfast buffets we've ever had included with our room. They would make to order omelets or waffles, plus a very extensive breakfast line-up. Even though the room was very simplistic, it was very spacious and clean. We also had drinks and snacks at the bar one night and our server (sorry I didn't get her name) was also very friendly. Overall, we were completely satisfied.

Room tip: 3rd Floor is the best location because no one is above you for noise.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Very easy to find off highway. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was large with plenty of room to move around. Was nice to have a comfortable chair and foot stool. Many choices for breakfast not just a buffet.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Marc G, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor survey. There are lots of hotels to choose from in Lexington and one of the things often stands out to travelers is a warm and friendly staff. I am glad that you also appreciated our spacious rooms and breakfast. I hope that the next time you travel to Lexington you choose us again.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I was attending a conference at the hotel and made reservations to stay. I was extremely disappointed.

Pros: really friendly staff, room’s bathroom had been updated, new furnishings and a comfortable bed.

Cons: damp and mildewy smell in entire facility - so noticeable that it triggered my allergies while in my room and left my conference materials feeling damp; flies in meeting room, lobby and my room; dirty and water stained ceiling tiles in reception area and meeting room; dark hallways in need of paint and better lighting.

The conference lasts for 4 days. I moved to another hotel nearby after the first night.

I won’t be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Annefromky
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Lexington overnight heading down to Tennessee. Hotel is old but has been renovated. Supposed to get concierge lounge access with Marriott status but it was literally nonexistent. Fridge had maybe five cans of soda and there was a basket of candy and three bags of chips. Room is nice but air conditioning unit is loud and doesn’t seem to work properly also has a slight stale cigarette smell.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights with kids. The other reviews are correct. It’s on the old side. But the room was clean and well appointed. They are making upgrades and it looks like it will be very nice. The bar/restaurant is great. The bartender Tammi was so nice and the food was really good. Apparently a new menu. The only complaint I had was the walls are really thin and you can hear everything in the next room like they were right in the same room with you.

Date of stay: August 2018