“Best place to shoot”
Review of Openrange

Openrange
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Crestwood
More attraction details
Owner description: OpenRange Indoor Gun Range and Gun Store is located in Crestwood Kentucky, just 10 minutes from Lousiville [Exit 14 on the 71] We're a state of the art facility with 5 x 100 yard rifle stations and 12 pistol stations - all featuring Mancom programmable targetry and the most advanced air cleaning system in any facility in America. OpenRange is also a fully licensed Gun Shop and we have a Conference and Training Center as well as Rentals and Ultrasound cleaning services. OpenRange is very proud to have just received a five star rating from the NSSF - come-on over and see how passionate we are about the shooting sports and the idea of running a facility thats second-to-none! ... or just rent a machine gun and let off some steam! ;-)
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Knowledgeable staff, great gear to shop, You can fire your weapon or you can try theirs. They want you to have a great experience but even more they want you to have correct information and will help you fit the correct weapon for your needs. I'll be returning...a lot! Thank you Openrange!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"gear"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Open Range is a state of the art practice facility. They have a good pistol firing line plus a great rifle range. Everything is indoors so weather is never an issue. Prices for ammunition are very reasonable. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I go there 6 or 7 times a year. I have bought there and also target practiced. Very knowledgeable employee's.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Bobby G on May 6th. I had never pulled a trigger
or shot a gun. Bobby was a fantastic and patient teacher and made the experience very
safe and educational. He customized our experience and was willing to assist until we had the confidence level we needed to work independently. I am looking forward to going back and applying all that I learned. If you stop in and want to really learn technique and safety, ask for Bobby G.

1  Thank traciwright
See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2017

This range is clean, has a good selection of fire arms and accessories, many appropriate classes with knowledgeable trainers (Bobby G is great!), and very friendly staff. Every visit there (been there 3 times) has been an excellent experience. While there are other firing ranges closer to my home, I have no desire to go and try out other facilities for I am completely satisfied with all services received here at Openrange.

ORConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at Openrange, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Hi Aida, We appreciate the kind words, and the time you took to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. We strive to provide a 5star experience in all we do and are pleased we met your expectations. Hope to see you in class and on the range again soon!
Warm Regards, Openrange