“I absolutely love eating here!”
Review of Mi Viejo

Mi Viejo
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I absolutely love eating here! Portions are huge and the cost is average. I usually order the Chori Pollo and my husband loves the Jalisco Fajitas! Plenty of flavor!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Light Bite after a hot day of golf. Ordered the Mexican Guacamole, it was huge. Asked for light jalapeños, didn’t taste any at all. The complimentary salsa was good. Ordered the SAMPLER 2, the cheese and spinach sauce was kinda odd for us, but others may like it. Service was good.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank DebbieH621
Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

I got the buffet, which was not so good. I didn't have a waiter. Had to ask for things. No body came to check on me. I have been here for dinner which is all right. I love the queso dip in the molcajete.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 5 October 2019

My beautiful wife & I love to eat at Mi Viejo Mexican restaurant located off Interstate 71 in Carrollton, KY. We were heading home from Cincinnati longed for one of our favorite dishes “Pollo California”.
Arrived to smiling friendly staff & immediately seated. Ordered waters since we were driving, chips & their good salsa arrived with our drinks. Ordered our favorite & discussed the NCAA golf tournament we just won (University of Louisville Men). Food came to our table hot & delicious, very large portions. Got the rest to go. Paid our very reasonable check & headed home.
Highly recommend this place, also serve alcohol.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

This place was so so. I had a fajita quesadilla. It was good. Finally a place that had queso fundido in a molcajete. However was not like back home. The cheese was runny but still was good.

Date of visit: September 2019