Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$56
WyndhamUS$56
Hotels.comUS$56
PricelineUS$50
FindHotelUS$56
TraveluroUS$59
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Clean room, friendly staff. No breakfast. Ok for sleeping a night or two. If you are sensitive to smoke, the lobby and hallway smell like smoke. Good location, plenty of parking. Hotel was under renovation, and in a bit of disarray.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 9 June 2021

This hotel needs a facelift/remodel and a fumigation. The hallways all stink like cigarette smoke, there was no breakfast, they had cancelled presumably due to Covid and yet none of the employees were wearing masks.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

For the hotwire price i got on 6 nights i qbsolutely will not complain. I’ll start with the good. Staff was friendly and helpful, if unmasked at all times i saw them. There is a traditional taxi service they will order you to and from the airport but traditional cab companies ill not be there unless you arrange a ride at least a day before. If you forget just get a lyft ame its a $10 flat fee for the 1.3 miles from passeger pickup at ICT. i’ve stayed in the Springhill by Mariott nextdoor and the Clarion a bit further down amd of the three, this was the best value ($232 total for 6 nights).

Now for the bad. Staff(and seemingly the entire state of Kansas, mostly) had already moved past any kind of covid protocols or routines, as near as I could tell, yet the lobby bathrooms and continental breakfast were not available because of unspecified covid restrictions. Oh and my partner was upset anout a massage chair that was advertised as an amenity on their location website but it was half covered in plastic and sawdust in the middle of the main lobby/front desk, the night auditor assured us it was working and he could get us some quarters for singles if we needed. When we declined there was some mention of remodeling, i believe. We had to change rooms the next morning because our whower wasn’t working. I went to the emergency room the morning of Day 5 with a back pain like i’d never had before, although i had felt it steadily creeping up each of the prcious mornings. To be fair, i didn’t complain about the bed or ask for another room. I had a chance to test 4 thus far and didn’t see that they might be any better. Also this is a terrible location for the string of hotels grouped near the airport. Being on the southside of the freeway you need to cross the street through two lights through the underpass which is tricky for drivers that aren’t accustomed to pedestrians at the exits. So if you want anything more than the vending machine or Texas Roadhouse had on offer, my advice is go in the daylight. If you’re a more nighttime kinda person, the adult bookstore and arcade within walking distance and you dont need to cross the street. Guess that might belong in the positives.

Overall i’m satisfied with the accomodations, just understand what you’re getting into. And be under 40 if you have to stay more than one night. I’m still in pain almost two weeks since my stay from the bed

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 5 November 2020

It’s obvious this is an old hotel. The outside door was not locked so anyone could enter through the side door. The carpets were old and probably needed to be cleaned. For the price, I got what I expected

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 21 June 2020

Most of the airport area hotels/motels I stay at are Hampton, La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, etc...all at $100+ per night. This HoJo is not at the level, but it is a nice step in between those and the budget (Motel6, Super8, etc).

Lobby smelled like cigarette smoke, but room was nicely appointed and contemproary. Fire alarm started beeping, called front desk, and they came by to fix immediately.

My only issue was my room was not made up on the second day. When I told the manager, he said the maids did not show up that day. I was disappointed - there were so few people there, the manager/supervisor could have at least replaced linnens and emptied the trash.

Overall, I would stay again. A quiet location (especially compared to LaQuinta).

Date of stay: June 2020