Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$70
View deal
Booking.com$80
Priceline$70
Tripadvisor$70
Algotels
BestWestern.com
Lol.travel$83
All reviews room was clean cleanest hotels in town fitness center breakfast items first floor would highly recommend this hotel motel bw clerk bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2018

I have stayed at a lot of hotel motels and this rated one of the best for me. The staff was super friendly, the hotel smelled so clean...
my room was always clean and the location was great..i will be staying at this hotel each time I am in town

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank upaid42016
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We are very pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and comfortable. We as a team at Best Western Parsons Inn strive hard to meet customer expectations as we did yours. Thank you for the support. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

first room I checked into wasn't cleaned up from previous guest. second room good to go. internet works good, had hot water. next morning no hot water, front desk said hot water heater is working. so cold shower. when I checked in I was told my receipt would be under my door early a.m. no receipt so I called front desk and I was told they would not give me a receipt because I made reservation through a 3rd party which was through best western website. I had to argue to dispute my credit card bill till I got a receipt. finally got one.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Dear Rick

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

AL Gandhi
Best Western Parsons Inn

Reviewed February 6, 2018

If you want clean towels and rooms to be cleaned daily. This is not the place. Stag is nice and friendly but does not like to work. Wanted to give us towels to take to room to take care of problem of no room service. Has happened on last to stays here at this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Maria J

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. We are sorry for not getting your room clean but when my housekeeper went to your room there was privacy tag. that is why your room did not got clean. and we were not so busy. my housekeeper were gone for the day. but desk clerk did offer you a service.
sorry if they did not exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us.

again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 620 423-0303. Sincerely,

AL Gandhi General Manager Best Western Parsons Inn

Reviewed January 10, 2018

We had two rooms on the second floor. Both rather small but clean and acceptable. We needed additional towels. There is no elevator in the motel! With those exceptions, the motel is just fine for a one night stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. on your next stay if you like you can request for 1st floor room.

AL Gandhi
BEST WESTERN Parsons Inn

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Great staff. Pitiful pillows. Bring your own. If you get out early plan on your own breakfast. It isn’t served until 630 am. So if your in construction you will leave hungry. Rooms always clean and good mattresses

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternParsons, General Manager at Best Western Parsons Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We do have more pillows, which you can get by requesting it. We also have Grab and Go breakfast which is available at any time for people who check out early and we do serve breakfast early, if it is requested by the guest.

Al Gandhi