Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$49
Lol.travel
Agoda.com$49
eDreams$49
StayForLong
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019

I don't understand the negative reviews, but then saw that none of them were recent.

My room was clean and comfortable. It isn't fancy or new. This motel is quite acceptable. It is an older building but seems to be well-maintained and kept.

Check-in was friendly. The location seems to be family owned and managed. Don't be afraid to check here if you are on a budget.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2015 via mobile

My family rented this motel due to its prices. We just need a place to sleep and shower for a few days since we would be spending more time visiting family rather then staying in the room. We were told there wasnt any rooms on bottom floor, which you could tell that was a lie! This place has many rooms and they weren't very busy at all....I can see why now!
This place was filthy and hot! It took over 12 hours for the ac to cool down the room. Only one of the two keycards worked. Stains on bedspread matched stains on sheets, there was hair on sheets also! Dirty tub with hair all in it! Toilet wouldn't flush right, then would just run. You literally had to flush toilet three times and jiggle handle just to flush a small amount of toilet paper. The tub faucet had more water coming from it then the shower head. Our main door to our room was not lined up to frame. This made about an inch or so gap for bugs to enter. A wasp was building a nest on top of the door INSIDE the room, so we stuffed it with a washcloth. There were piles of bird poop on one set of stairs. By the stairs we used, sat two trash cans that were never dumped and smelt horrible along with big ashtrays that we never dumped. The parking lot had a lot of stray cats and kittens. The top floor railing was lose and had screws sticking out. This was an accident waiting to happen!!! The nice swimming pool that they advertise isn't even useable, yet the gate was unlocked and opened, so any child or unaware adult could have fallen 8 feet to their death! This place was a nightmare for parents with small children! The day of checkout, we were loading things up in the car and the key card for our room just stopped working (this was at 7:30am and check out is 11am). Our small children were locked in the room alone! Luckily they were asleep! I had to run to the front office for them to redo our keycard while my husband stayed by the door to our room. The worker or owner wasn't very friendly and blamed it on us for putting the card by a cell phone or credit card, but at the time we only had the keycard with us. The only positives of this stay was, not many people so it was quiet, they had a coke machine but no snack machine. This place did have a laundry room with a pay washer and driers but we didn't use it. The wifi was good in the rooms. The small fridge and microwave worked as expected and so did the alarm clock and TV. I think the negatives outweighed the positive on this place, so pay a little more and stay down the road at another motel/hotel! I wouldn't advise anyone to stay at this place!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank VFWLouisiana
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We had booked a King Suite room with a pull out bed. The A/C did not work and it was 98 degrees outside. The TV did not work, It must have been 20 years old. The pool was closed. Room was so dirty and the phone would not let us call out of the hotel. Carpets were filthy. When we asked for help they said they would send someone within 10 minutes. 30 minutes later we left and did not spend the night there. Reception did not know answers to any of my questions. Breakfast room, same as reception looked dirty. They offered to move us to another room, but when we inspected it, it was exactly like our first one.Save yourself a headache and stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Rita K
guesthouseparsonsks, Webmaster at Canterbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting despite not spending the night with us. I apologize that we didn’t make a good first impression. Those who choose to stay with us are usually satisfied with the combination of quality and affordability we offer. If you should choose to give us another try in the future, we’ll be here for you and try to make a better impression.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on last weekend and i surprised with all the amenities they provide with the room, which i could not accept in the hotel. and also the bathroom is very very clean and bed sheets and towels are new and very clean.
very welcoming staff.
i will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank yash

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m pleased to count you among our many satisfied guests who appreciate the combination of quality and value that we provide. You can be sure we’ll be here for you in the future when you need us. Nothing means more to us than providing the very best possible guest experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2008

I was completely unprepared for my "back in time" experience at the Parsons GuestHouse. The website photos and descriptions led me to believe this was a modern hotel with business amenities, but at check-in I discovered otherwise. My room, a King NS suite with whirlpool tub, was located in the very back of the property. The doors to the rooms open directly to the outside, and behind the hotel is a dark (in winter) wooded area which gave me some uneasy feelings. The room was HUGE and had a nice galley kitchen area. The decor is from the mid 70's at best - everything, sofa, dresser, comforter and fixtures. There was a huge wallsize mural of a tropical scene on the back wall (really) and when I sat in the upholstered chair a cloud of dust puffed up. The sheets were new, soft and clean and the bathroom was very clean. However, the "jacuzzi tub" was a standard-size bathtub with 2 jets in it from, again, the 1970s or early 80s. It was warm and clean, which is the best I can say for it. When I went out to get dinner, every other parking spot in the lot was full with semis - so if you are a trucker, you will find a lot of company here! I hope they paid less than I did.

Date of stay: February 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank axcelle1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. You can be sure that since the time of your stay, we’ve made improvements to the hotel in many ways and are now providing a better experience than ever before. When you stay with us again, you’re sure to find the best experience we’ve ever provided at this hotel along with great rates that will satisfy any kind of traveler.