Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$49
Agoda.com$49
eDreams$49
StayForLong
Lol.travel
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We had booked a King Suite room with a pull out bed. The A/C did not work and it was 98 degrees outside. The TV did not work, It must have been 20 years old. The pool was closed. Room was so dirty and the phone would not let us call out of the hotel. Carpets were filthy. When we asked for help they said they would send someone within 10 minutes. 30 minutes later we left and did not spend the night there. Reception did not know answers to any of my questions. Breakfast room, same as reception looked dirty. They offered to move us to another room, but when we inspected it, it was exactly like our first one.Save yourself a headache and stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Rita K
guesthouseparsonsks, Webmaster at Canterbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting despite not spending the night with us. I apologize that we didn’t make a good first impression. Those who choose to stay with us are usually satisfied with the combination of quality and affordability we offer. If you should choose to give us another try in the future, we’ll be here for you and try to make a better impression.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on last weekend and i surprised with all the amenities they provide with the room, which i could not accept in the hotel. and also the bathroom is very very clean and bed sheets and towels are new and very clean.
very welcoming staff.
i will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank yash

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m pleased to count you among our many satisfied guests who appreciate the combination of quality and value that we provide. You can be sure we’ll be here for you in the future when you need us. Nothing means more to us than providing the very best possible guest experience.

Reviewed June 13, 2008

I was completely unprepared for my "back in time" experience at the Parsons GuestHouse. The website photos and descriptions led me to believe this was a modern hotel with business amenities, but at check-in I discovered otherwise. My room, a King NS suite with whirlpool tub, was located in the very back of the property. The doors to the rooms open directly to the outside, and behind the hotel is a dark (in winter) wooded area which gave me some uneasy feelings. The room was HUGE and had a nice galley kitchen area. The decor is from the mid 70's at best - everything, sofa, dresser, comforter and fixtures. There was a huge wallsize mural of a tropical scene on the back wall (really) and when I sat in the upholstered chair a cloud of dust puffed up. The sheets were new, soft and clean and the bathroom was very clean. However, the "jacuzzi tub" was a standard-size bathtub with 2 jets in it from, again, the 1970s or early 80s. It was warm and clean, which is the best I can say for it. When I went out to get dinner, every other parking spot in the lot was full with semis - so if you are a trucker, you will find a lot of company here! I hope they paid less than I did.

Date of stay: February 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank axcelle1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. You can be sure that since the time of your stay, we’ve made improvements to the hotel in many ways and are now providing a better experience than ever before. When you stay with us again, you’re sure to find the best experience we’ve ever provided at this hotel along with great rates that will satisfy any kind of traveler.